Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

W... T... F...
Never seen the ocean?! Never seen the mountains?! Oh my god VG those are two of my favorite things in life. In life!!! Go. Go NOW!! I know this is going to sound super rude, but I seriously pity anyone who hasn’t seen the ocean. I don’t mean for it to sound rude, it’s just THAT big of a deal.
I know!!!! Trust me out isn't for lack of desire.
I would be ugly crying, overloaded with emotion standing on a mountain or putting my toes in the sand.
There are three things that always make me cry. Baby goats, baby pigs and natural beauty.

Get ready for your life to change VG, time to make that happen sister!!!!
Lol. I'll do my best. I've laid my eggs in Mr.Grounds brain about it. Well see if they hatch. Lol
I've been watching a lot of Sci-fi lately....

Do u never leave yer house

Seriously....the ocean is fantastic
No, not really. I go to the grocery store. That's about it.
I don't go to restaurants or any of that stuff. I was a restaurant chef and a pizza chef so my food is better 90% of the time and I know that I wash my hands.

I'm just kinda stuck here until Mr.Ground wants to go. I just can't get a fire lit under that man.

Lol, if you go, he will follow.
Lol. No he won't. He doesn't like doing anything.....ever.
I'll probably end up going on my own. I'm cool with that, honestly.

I’m still shocked. Man, next thing you’re gonna tell me is you’ve never had a professional massage.
My bff is a certified massage therapist. The one I was just telling you about in DM.

Sounds like fun to me! I bet we would have fun.
I think he wants to visit his friend in Washington state. It's probably more important for him to be able to do that.I want to rent a small camper and stop at a few places on the way.
I've never seen a mountain or the ocean. I'd love talk be able to go whale watching. I'm terrified of deep water so I'm not sure how that will work out.

Life changes so quickly so hopefully nothing messes with my plans . I know there is one person out that way for sure that I'd like to pop in on.
Just being out and about you'll have fun I'm sure. Sounds like a nice trip.

Thank god VG!! I can’t have you missing out on all of life’s greatest treasures! ;):laughtwo:
I sound lame and boring. I do go camping, fishing and hiking but it's not as frequent as before the kids.

Hey VG! A lot happens in a short space of time on your threads. That rule about not defoling before Day 21 in flower is to be taken with a very big pinch of salt. The only reason the number is 21 is because that roughtly coincides with the end of the flowering stretch. All strains are slightly different though and some finish stretching before that time and some go over. Recently I've been stripping mine around day 15 and even earlier for my recent flowering plants. The problem I find with leaving leaves on for too long is that lower growth is missing out on light and becoming weak and stunted because of it. My tent is narrow so it doesn't take long before the leaves create a blanket of darkness on the bottom half of the plants. Shed and myself see things slightly differently when it comes to light penetration. I enjoy seeing light hit every part of a plant and even the soil in the pot. Shed says that light hitting the top of the pots is wasted photons. We both get good results so it seems that there is something in both approaches.

That's a shame you've never seen the ocean. I live on an island so it often surprises me when people say that because I take it for granted. I've not seen a real mountain either. The mountains in the UK are tiny and don't even have snow on the top of them in the winter. Ben Nevis is our highest mountain and although it is incredibly beautiful it doesn't quite have the same feel as some of the great mountain ranges of the earth. It feels more like you're on the set of Lord Of The Rings. You can forget skiing lol.

No way...me too! I thought I was awesome and exciting?
You are! And special too!:love: I do love the outdoors especially fishing. I always wanted to learn to fly fish. I have natural rhythm I hear that it helps.
Then my imagination kicks in and all of a sudden I'm tangled in fishing line with a bear after me.

Back
Top Bottom