Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Lol, you’re not lame at all VG! I’m just like Prof and take it for granted that anyone can go experience it when they feel like it. I think I just might go in your honor real soon!
You should! I hear it's quite the sight. Lol.

Hey VG! A lot happens in a short space of time on your threads. That rule about not defoling before Day 21 in flower is to be taken with a very big pinch of salt. The only reason the number is 21 is because that roughtly coincides with the end of the flowering stretch. All strains are slightly different though and some finish stretching before that time and some go over. Recently I've been stripping mine around day 15 and even earlier for my recent flowering plants. The problem I find with leaving leaves on for too long is that lower growth is missing out on light and becoming weak and stunted because of it. My tent is narrow so it doesn't take long before the leaves create a blanket of darkness on the bottom half of the plants. Shed and myself see things slightly differently when it comes to light penetration. I enjoy seeing light hit every part of a plant and even the soil in the pot. Shed says that light hitting the top of the pots is wasted photons. We both get good results so it seems that there is something in both approaches.

That's a shame you've never seen the ocean. I live on an island so it often surprises me when people say that because I take it for granted. I've not seen a real mountain either. The mountains in the UK are tiny and don't even have snow on the top of them in the winter. Ben Nevis is our highest mountain and although it is incredibly beautiful it doesn't quite have the same feel as some of the great mountain ranges of the earth. It feels more like you're on the set of Lord Of The Rings. You can forget skiing lol.
Cool, thanks for your thought on defol. I should probably get after it then.

My wanderlust is growing as I'm getting older. Mr.Ground thinks it's a midlife crisis in the making. Enjoy your view more next time, you're a lucky fella.

Never seen the ocean or a mountain-You're going to have to fix that!
I'm another one that takes it for granted,since I've been around both all my life...
Here you can see the ocean from the mountains...they're not huge mountains like in Colorado or something...but they do qualify as mountains...
On another subject...21 days and no pistils? are you sure your tent has no light leaks ?
21 days seems long-mine usually sprout a few pistils on day 4 or 5 of 12/12....

Sorry for the barrage of "likes",but this thread is a lot longer than it was when I
visited yesterday....I just can't keep up...:)

Never seen the ocean or a mountain-You're going to have to fix that!
I'm another one that takes it for granted,since I've been around both all my life...
Here you can see the ocean from the mountains...they're not huge mountains like in Colorado or something...but they do qualify as mountains...
On another subject...21 days and no pistils? are you sure your tent has no light leaks ?
21 days seems long-mine usually sprout a few pistils on day 4 or 5 of 12/12....

Sorry for the barrage of "likes",but this thread is a lot longer than it was when I
visited yesterday....I just can't keep up...:)
It's just the Blue Shark that's being a pain. I'm not 100% positive that I don't have light leaks. I did move it to clean behind but everything looks normal. My Lemon Og took around3 weeks before she showed anything.
The G13 is supposed to be sativa dominant... Perhaps I miss labeled the pots? My Sativa dom looks like an indica and vice versa.

Would it be too much to ask for the maintenance guy to let me know before he removes access panels and crawls under my house? I just started defol, which means that I had my tent open and my room stinks to high heaven and I hear this banging under my house. I am burning incense in the other room. Don't know if he smelled it.

If you have never seen a mountain, your first experience should be hauling a stock trailer through them with a standard in the winter. Or ride in the passenger seat.

It always works for those who think their pretty.

If you have never seen a mountain, your first experience should be hauling a stock trailer through them with a standard in the winter. Or ride in the passenger seat.

It always works for those who think their pretty.
That doesn't sound very fun though.
I think I'm pretty... Hey, what do my looks have to do with this?

Looks just right to me :thumb:
Sweet. I'm leaving the big fans at the bottom, I think it's called skirting. Your supposed to leave them as indicator leaves for deficiencies.
Sounded good to me.....I dunno.

The stuff that's usually at the top right, like who's online was moved to bottom left.
Sometimes the font in my alerts is different too.

It would be funny if they changed stuff periodically to just to mess with the stoners. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom