Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Have you ever woke up to a spider on your face? It's real interesting.
So I didn't sleep well last night, can't imagine why.
And which one of you gave me the cold? I'm guessing @ProfessorFlora ... I was on his journal last night...had to be him.Lol
I'm pretty brain dead but honestly y'all probably won't notice any difference.
Ok. Pictures that you can look at or whatever. I don't feel like describing them. I'm sure y'all can figure it out, I have faith.

Have you ever woke up to a spider on your face?
The closest I came to that was waking up with a tarantula in the tent (camping)
It wasn't on my face,thank god....they're actually pretty nice,as far as spiders go-
just let them walk onto your hand and put them out the door-don't take too long, they tend to walk up your arm,and their little claws feel "funny"on your neck...
Your plants are looking fantastic,VG !
Hope that cold doesn't get you down too much...but "lady-colds" usually aren't too bad ;)

The closest I came to that was waking up with a tarantula in the tent (camping)
It wasn't on my face,thank god....they're actually pretty nice,as far as spiders go-
just let them walk onto your hand and put them out the door-don't take too long, they tend to walk up your arm,and their little claws feel "funny"on your neck...
Your plants are looking fantastic,VG !
Hope that cold doesn't get you down too much...but "lady-colds" usually aren't too bad ;)
Compared to that my spider was like a speck.
Tarantula spit their haIrs.......No dice. I'm not really afraid of them but i don't fancy a cuddle either.
I only have one tarantula story.
I was really drunk with my friend at the bar quite awhile ago. We are doing shots and my friend was trying to read the bottle. He was like " Taran.....taran...taran...tooola. " I looked at him and said " Hey buddy, I think that might say taranula".
He looks at me and says " I know that word, but my brain don't....time to go!!!! " He took one step and was face first on the floor screaming Tarantooola!

Hey VG, Your budding up real nice! Hows the smells going? Mine started yesterday.
I am? Why thank you. The plants aren't to bad either, right. ;)
If you're talking about me still, I smell awful. I'm sick.
If you are talking about plants they have been stinky for about three weeks now. It's mainly the GZ.

Sick sucks! BOOOO! :hug: :hug::hug: Feel better V dear. Your plants are rocking!
Thanks Stone. Mr.Ground just brought some soup and jello in.
I don't think that he wants to get sick. He opened the door just enough to slide my stuff inside my bedroom and quickly shut the door. :rofl: :laugh:

You poor bastards. I had something horrific last week that Ms O shunned me for. Glad your humor is intact.
I'm delirious. I just get crazier the sicker I get. I think that I plateaued earlier. Lol.
Cough medicine has a really weird effect on me. I have to under dose or I feel/ act drunk.

I made it back and everything is so pistilly! Excellent :).

:oops:

Feel better and smell better soon.

LOL! Damn straight!
Everyone is full of puffballs except the Blue Shark. It's 23 days since flip.
Seems to be excessive.
You have any that take this long?

Back
Top Bottom