Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Day 20 since flip.
GZ is on 5 g/ gal and the other girls are at 4g/gal until next feeding. The CBD Blue Shark is sure taking her sweet time going into flower. I wish that my pics did them justice. It's hard to see just how shiny their leaves really are. I wanted the GZ a few inches taller than the cage so I could fasten her to it but I think she is just about done stretching. I may have to get creative to make it work.

It's raining here so I'm inside all day doing boring stuff. Good thing that Cannabis makes chores more fun.
I hope y'all are having a fabulous day.

They look terrible dear

I'll be over soon to take those off yer hands... Don't want you suffering and all

:surf::ganjamon:
I'll make a cake.
My address is
250 Commonwealth Drive,Spring City, PA. 19475
Bring a flashlight.

I may have to get creative to make it work.
Sounds like a job for Ductape, bailing wire, and zip ties....
All three plants are looking fantastic,VG- You've got this training stuff down!

Sounds like a job for Ductape, bailing wire, and zip ties....
All three plants are looking fantastic,VG- You've got this lack of training stuff down!
I corrected your statement to reflect reality. Lol.
If you knew how little I trained the GZ you'd laugh.

She did grow a smidge today so maybe,just maybe my plan isn't dead yet.

I corrected your statement to reflect reality. Lol.
If you knew how little I trained the GZ you'd laugh.

She did grow a smidge today so maybe,just maybe my plan isn't dead yet.
Her bud stacking should give you a little more height too. looking great Vg.

Her bud stacking should give you a little more height too. looking great Vg.
Thanks GG. If I could get just two more inches on them I'd be super happy.
Your girls have to be getting on. How long do you have left?

Thanks GG. If I could get just two more inches on them I'd be super happy.
Your girls have to be getting on. How long do you have left?
So close to finish now. The gz are 2-3 weeks away with pog , cookie kush followed by the Orange sherbet and hulkberry. They are just about to hit budswell now. have had a little rot in a couple of mains but sorted now i hope.

Hey V. You're rocking it! Most Haunted houses are my kind of fun. We have Salem here. That's a Zoo and can be fun for kids the right age.
Hey,I had this place bookmarked as a possible vacation spot. Mr.Ground doesn't want to go. :( It's a haunted asylum, what's not to like?

Plants look Great Vg. You have made such good use of your grow space Nice Work
Thank you sir. My last grow got away from me so these smaller plants are what I'll be doing from here on out. Can't wait to start the next girls.

Hey,I had this place bookmarked as a possible vacation spot. Mr.Ground doesn't want to go. :( It's a haunted asylum, what's not to like?
Sounds the best! Sorry to hear he needs a tune up. The kids will love it. Maybe try choices. I tongue in cheekily make nasty choices for Ms Otter when I want to get through to her. Like that place or Salem Mass, then we can visit Stoneotter......... He'll hate that one more. :rolleyes:

Sounds the best! Sorry to hear he needs a tune up. The kids will love it. Maybe try choices. I tongue in cheekily make nasty choices for Ms Otter when I want to get through to her. Like that place or Salem Mass, then we can visit Stoneotter......... He'll hate that one more. :rolleyes:
Sounds like fun to me! I bet we would have fun.
I think he wants to visit his friend in Washington state. It's probably more important for him to be able to do that.I want to rent a small camper and stop at a few places on the way.
I've never seen a mountain or the ocean. I'd love talk be able to go whale watching. I'm terrified of deep water so I'm not sure how that will work out.

Life changes so quickly so hopefully nothing messes with my plans . I know there is one person out that way for sure that I'd like to pop in on.

So how strict is the 21 day rule for defol?
If I defol today she (GZ) will pretty much stop growing and she's almost as tall as I want her .
Is it foolish to wait 3-4 days?
The other girls don't have their puff balls yet.... What up? 21 days seems excessive doesn't it?

I defol as needed

Buds covered, cut
Too much lower crap, cut
Bored,cut...lol

Never heard the 21 day rule, but I don't follow rules very well anyways

I defol as needed

Buds covered, cut
Too much lower crap, cut
Bored,cut...lol

Never heard the 21 day rule, but I don't follow rules very well anyways
I guess it isn't a rule but rather the timeframe that I see suggested the most. Ok, well I'll just play it by gut feeling then.

I imagine that you are awful at following rules.... I'm not that great myself.

Rules are made to be broken

And I do my best to obey THAT rule
I've read every bit of your journals. I've seen a lot of naughty behavior over there so I 1000% believe you.

I've never seen a mountain or the ocean.
W... T... F...
Never seen the ocean?! Never seen the mountains?! Oh my god VG those are two of my favorite things in life. In life!!! Go. Go NOW!! I know this is going to sound super rude, but I seriously pity anyone who hasn’t seen the ocean. I don’t mean for it to sound rude, it’s just THAT big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom