Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I ended up dosing by myself. Mr.G said I was too stoned to be on the forum and he took away my kindle. It was really fun. Most of the time I just rolled around on my bed like a cat.

I am doing some baking today. I only tried the oil on some bread last night. Today I'm making Lemon Og Candy with Meyer lemon bars and Himalaya Gold triple chocolate cookies.
That sounds sooo good! Lying around like cats is one of my favorite things too! I think the Lemon OG Candy is some special weed too. We can't smoke enough of it. I rolled a giant doobie yesterday and smoked 2/3's of it with Ms O. Well Howdy Freaking Duty! We got blasted and goofed all afternoon.

That sounds sooo good! Lying around like cats is one of my favorite things too! I think the Lemon OG Candy is some special weed too. We can't smoke enough of it. I rolled a giant doobie yesterday and smoked 2/3's of it with Ms O. Well Howdy Freaking Duty! We got blasted and goofed all afternoon.
I've been thoroughly enjoying mine. It's great smoke so I'm excited to try it this way. I'm getting down to my top buds already. She's so easy to clone that I'd love to do a sog with her. I need to run her again soon is all that I know. Not sure when I can squeeze her in.

I really need another tent.

I've been thoroughly enjoying mine. It's great smoke so I'm excited to try it this way. I'm getting down to my top buds already. She's so easy to clone that I'd love to do a sog with her. I need to run her again soon is all that I know. Not sure when I can squeeze her in.

I really need another tent.
I know, more room is the answer but the question is, How much do I like living with another person.

I know, more room is the answer but the question is, How much do I like living with another person.
I actually might be able to make room but i will have to get rid of all of my stuff in storage. I have a closet that 31"x31" that was my original grow space. I can fit a 2x2 in there no problem. It's just a lot of work to go thorough 20 years of junk.

I use ~28g per 2 cup batch, but when I go to cook with it, I end up using half infused oil/butter and half regular as a way to mellow it out. It really depends how much you want to kick your own ass. :laughtwo: I figure, if I want to get kinda high - 1/2 or 1 whole cookie (or whatever). If I want to get lit - keep on eating. But as far as that initial infusion, I don’t have to make oil again for a while.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: But what if I can't stop at eating only one cookie ?

Go 2x3. And thank me later
I would have to rebuild my closet. I dunno....maybe. It does have electric run to it for some reason. I don't think the closet was original to the house.

If I got rid out my bed I could fit a big tent in there....

Knock knock!
Who is it, come back later we're doing the dishes!

Wow, this is going to be an epic read. Sixty7 pages to catch up on with what I trust will be heavily peppered with "humor".
I'm functionally altered, and ready to start.
:yahoo: :420:
I hope you find it to be a fun read. If you have any questions along the way,don't be afraid to ask. It's great to meet you.:welcome:

I've almost evolved past the need for sleep. I get about 4-5 a night.
Room full of tents with a Murphy bed??????
Best idea I have seen on 420 for awhile lol. Think of all the C02 enrichment the girls would get lol.

Pistil report.
CBD Blue Shark is finally making some buds.....very,very slowly. She should be ready to harvest in 2020.
G13 is a very strange plant but looks to be budding nicely.
Gorilla Zkittlez is hanging in there. Not to much worse and still pushing the flowers.

I'm going to have to get rid of the platform that the CBD Blue Shark is sitting on or raise the others. Gosh,I'm really hoping she isn't going to get unruly. She's such a pretty plant that I'd hate to supercrop her.

Best idea I have seen on 420 for awhile lol. Think of all the C02 enrichment the girls would get lol.
Think about all of the oxygen that I would get. It would boost brain function and we can all agree that it is something that I would benefit from.
Do it. Ditch the bed! Get a hammock above the plants :thumb:
I always fall out of hammocks. Inner ear thing. Lol.

The quad squad thread is brilliant for info and advice ( in my signiture). my current barneys is also going all quad for similar issues over size and height. I have just started the process ( along with odd snaps and bends) . If goes good it wont slow anything down at all and will avoid having to scrog them out or supercrop too much later. Once the flip has been done and stretch utilized , you have pretty much nothing else but extra support till harvest. The thread is big now but initial pages have tons of info and sciency bits
Thanks for the Quad Squad mention, much appreciated.
Another growing education to fill my mind.

Back
Top Bottom