Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

Yup, 50ppm is the mark. I have read of people using less with good results, but I am trying to copy beez, guy seems to know what he is doing.

I think I spent $7 or something on amazon. We will see how it all turns out.

Yup, 50ppm is the mark. I have read of people using less with good results, but I am trying to copy beez, guy seems to know what he is doing.

I think I spent $7 or something on amazon. We will see how it all turns out.

what did u end up w?

what did u end up w?
Silver wings naturals 250ppm 30ml. Tracking says I have a few days before I get it . If it gets here before my Trailer Trash Betty shows sex, I will be able to get started right away.

The bottle I bought cost me $20 and it is 16 ounces of 50ppm

I took a look at those two cuttings I took off the Colombian Gold plant about 2 weeks or so ago. The first root has popped out of the ProMix. That means there are a bunch of them close to the edge of the cup just waiting to pop out.

The bottle I bought cost me $20 and it is 16 ounces of 50ppm
I looked at that one. To ship it they wanted like $7. Yours is a much better deal, but mine came in under budget and that counts for everything in my world... wife says so ;)

I should think it wouldn't matter if all colloidal silver is the same. How much difference could there be between what I use and what you will end up with after diluting? It should work great!

I just checked the second clone I took from the mother Colombian Gold plant before flipping it. The two that were part of the cloning tips. Both have roots starting to grow out against the inside of the clear solo cups.

Very nice Newty! I hope they all root for you.

My Goodness time has just flown by! Here are the two Colombian Gold plants the day prior their topping. Note that the two plants do have their differences. One is larger, with leaves that are more dense. The one I'm hoping turns out to be a girl. The other smaller with less leaves. Could the little one be a boy?

Awesome little plants.. I cant see the height of the plants.. just wanted to ask when you are topping.. weeks or number of nodes?

Awesome little plants.. I cant see the height of the plants.. just wanted to ask when you are topping.. weeks or number of nodes?

Welcome Leappy......nice to have you stop by for a visit. Both of the Colombian Gold plant would have been grown to the 6th node and the 6th node removed/topped using an alcohol cleaned pair of sharp scissors.

Not much to report on the Colombian Gold front today. The female continues to build buds. The male continues to grow pollen sacks. The clones have all rooted. So I thought I would share some photos of one of my recent crosses I am currently growing out. The father (who was a girl) was a female Sensi Seeds Northern Lights plant. The mother was a Dark Devil autoflower plant. Looking at this plant I see much of the Sensi NL showing through and not much of the Dark Devil. It's an all-natural plant. No topping or training.

She will start putting out some nice side branches up near the top of the plant I am guessing if she continues to grow like the NL father/mother.

It's name is #23

guinness-brilliant1.jpg

My cuttings and soon to be hopefully clones are on day 3 today. I haven’t sprayed them much the are retaining a nice moisture in the cup but the cups have been sitting just off the dirt about 1/2” all the way around! They seem to be perky and I have taken the cups off for 30 to see how they are!

@Dutchman1990 ..........it is generally about day 3 that I start weening the cuttings from the dome. If they don't like being out from under the dome they'll let you know by drooping. If after 30 minutes they're drooping some then put the dome back on again and let them stand back up which they will do. BUT if they look good after 30 minutes put the dome back on for a bit. Then take it off for 40 minutes the next time and see how they do. If they're still looking good after 30 min, 40 min, and 50 min take it to an hour. If after an hour they still look fine next time go 90 minutes. Within a couple few days you should be able to get them out from under the domes for good. And if anyone makes any retired cracks just ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom