Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

In-house Genetics-Trop Juice

2B2E3B6C-E17C-4914-ACC8-F3414CFEA9C1.jpeg

A8A1802C-23FA-4D13-BE63-AC7C3B78C482.jpeg

Krissi, Your grows are so dialed in. Results speak for themselves. Cheers
Awww hey cr8! Thanks so much, I really appreciate the positive energy. Taken me a little over a year to get this right but I just hope to keep learning and growing, literally!

I'll drop in some of my favorites from this week!

Have a great grow day guys and gals!

I see that moto in the pic like where's Waldo!! Looking fresh brother! :passitleft:
1981 Bell moto 3.
Like a bucket. :rofl:
Raced moto cross for many years.
Actually I have Arai Brad Lackey helmet I might put in there.
Did you notice Andre Malherbe's pit bord in there too.
From 1984 world championship, here in Ontario ( Moto Park )
He won the 500 cc championship that year.
I snuck into his pit and snagged his pit board after the race.
It's hanging above the work bench.
Great souvenir, but not my finest moment.
Kids.:rofl:
Do you ride at all?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

1981 Bell moto 3.
Like a bucket. :rofl:
Raced moto cross for many years.
Actually I have Arai Brad Lackey helmet I might put in there.
Did you notice Andre Malherbe's pit bord in there too.
From 1984 world championship, here in Ontario ( Moto Park )
He won the 500 cc championship that year.
I snuck into his pit and snagged his pit board after the race.
It's hanging above the work bench.
Great souvenir, but not my finest moment.
Kids.:rofl:
Do you ride at all?

Stay safe
That's pretty sick:headbanger:! I have some pics I'll toss up when I get home but I raced a little. Was really into freestyle and trail riding. Sure do miss the adrenaline rushes at the starting gate waiting to blast the throttle!
Shoot I wish I was able to snag vilipototos pit board :rofl: he almost ran into me once in the pits tho at st louis! My generational hero on the bike was Ricky Carmichael which I was able to watch his last racing days live which was powerful in itself during his introduction to the arena!
But to that question if I ride well let's just say riding is in my blood I'll always be a ride or die.. cheers Brother stay green! :snowboating:

That's pretty sick:headbanger:! I have some pics I'll toss up when I get home but I raced a little. Was really into freestyle and trail riding. Sure do miss the adrenaline rushes at the starting gate waiting to blast the throttle!
Shoot I wish I was able to snag vilipototos pit board :rofl: he almost ran into me once in the pits tho at st louis! My generational hero on the bike was Ricky Carmichael which I was able to watch his last racing days live which was powerful in itself during his introduction to the arena!
But to that question if I ride well let's just say riding is in my blood I'll always be a ride or die.. cheers Brother stay green! :snowboating:
Carmichael was the man in his time.

I loved going to the summer nationals in Southwick Ma there is girls' bikes girls and also lots of girls. made for a good day.
Before I got married,40 years ago I would make a day and night out of it. Lots of girls and beer I also drank then and now I cannot drink any more No great lose it just got me in trouble. But it was a great time.

Loved the GOAT. :thumb:
But I was a Bubba Fan.
Loved aerial stuff and our sort of freestyle back then.
There was a track in Burlington had these massive 50' high jumps.
Not like you have today, flat landing .
But fun.
The greatest thing of all time is the 30 second board.
The adrenaline beats everything.
Gate drops and your wide open for all your worth.
Most amazing to do.
But those 45 minute motos in the sun , killer.
And I was Cap'n dirt sample.
I could build a rocket.
But well you know. :rofl:

Stay safe

Back in the day picture. I never raced but I did ride with my son we rode outlaw were ever we could. I started him out with a PW 50 when he was 6. The look on my wifes face when I brought him home with the bike was great she had no idea I was going to buy it. He has had about 10 bikes sense then, he still rides a little. But at 34 a house dog and a boat not much time for him to ride. Those were the days.

Back in the day picture. I never raced but I did ride with my son we rode outlaw were ever we could. I started him out with a PW 50 when he was 6. The look on my wifes face when I brought him home with the bike was great she had no idea I was going to buy it. He has had about 10 bikes sense then, he still rides a little. But at 34 a house dog and a boat not much time for him to ride. Those were the days.
Sounds wonderful my friend. :love:
Hope your having a great day. :passitleft:

Stay safe

Loved the GOAT. :thumb:
But I was a Bubba Fan.
Loved aerial stuff and our sort of freestyle back then.
There was a track in Burlington had these massive 50' high jumps.
Not like you have today, flat landing .
But fun.
The greatest thing of all time is the 30 second board.
The adrenaline beats everything.
Gate drops and your wide open for all your worth.
Most amazing to do.
But those 45 minute motos in the sun , killer.
And I was Cap'n dirt sample.
I could build a rocket.
But well you know. :rofl:
Id love to see your pics.

1981 yz 125.
Anyone else race CMA back then? Or ride?

Stay safe
Ohh heck yeah good ol Bubba! I remembered when going to supercross waiting for Pastrana to do flips over the tall berms as his entrance! Now he's got nitro circus living that dream!
Brotha I hear ya them days were the best tho even if the laps were killer long! Now the wrist and knees can't make it 2 laps without freaking out lol!
I remembered always clicking up a gear into 2nd before each gate drop and no one could beat me off the gate lmao! Miss them days!!!! I'll throw some pics up here shortly..

Ohh heck yeah good ol Bubba! I remembered when going to supercross waiting for Pastrana to do flips over the tall berms as his entrance! Now he's got nitro circus living that dream!
Brotha I hear ya them days were the best tho even if the laps were killer long! Now the wrist and knees can't make it 2 laps without freaking out lol!
I remembered always clicking up a gear into 2nd before each gate drop and no one could beat me off the gate lmao! Miss them days!!!! I'll throw some pics up here shortly..
Hey Moto :ciao: hope your doing well my friend.
I don't know what was tougher 90 degree heat or mudders.
But I miss them.
Ended in hospital once with a guy I ran over.
I crashed a few laps later they loaded me in the ambulance just before he left.:rofl:
Pop those pics up.:thumb:
Love to see them.
Take care Amigo

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom