Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I took SS this morning. I gave her a cold shower before I hung it upside down :thumb:

:Namaste:

Thx everybody! I'd say the effect exceeds expectations for sure. I smoked a small popcorn yesterday from a tester batch and I hardly kept it together... she's a destroyer, that's what she is. Well deserved reputation. I'm kinda afraid to give it to my buddies. It really needs to come with a warning sign of serious mental incapacitation!

It's so much better without SS in the tent. Mites are dwindling down and I have a lot of space now with only 2 plants. DK gets spicier by the day, I think it'll be some heavy indica bud :thumb:

They're such a pain in the ass, but as always there's a weakness if you look carefully. I'm gonna give it a proper clean before I put new plants in there!

Thx everybody! I'd say the effect exceeds expectations for sure. I smoked a small popcorn yesterday from a tester batch and I hardly kept it together... she's a destroyer, that's what she is. Well deserved reputation. I'm kinda afraid to give it to my buddies. It really needs to come with a warning sign of serious mental incapacitation!

All right con. Now you can stop dissing SS.....lol jk. :Namaste:

I'm not dissing the bud... but the plant is a little bit too weak for my style of growing. I might get a regular version instead of feminised in the future to check if it makes a difference :)

Me and Brightlights have an affection for SS... I've grown afew great variants of it that I loved. But that is a matter of taste

Well I only grew it due to your and bright's recommendation and I'm VERY happy I did... hmm you know me, I like to complain a bit anyway, but it's all good. Hammer to the head fixes everything imo. It's like this serious beating that you have to take at least once in your life. It sets your ass straight right away :laugh:

So which one was the best version so far, NCW?

NP dude... Sounded like a problematic plant.............. Alot of strains are mite and pm magnets. Some many variables. Do you know who you got the stock from? Paradise Seeds in the one for that... So many knock offs nowadays... You got to go to the #1 breeder of it. Scary how many people, breeders, have strains with the same name. Like how many people have the original White Widow? According to there claims,,, ALOT. But now that is a tricky one... Greenhouse Seeds has one,, and Mister Nice has the other,,, called Black Widow, which is the same.

But could be alot of reasons for problems. Do you use any silicon in your soil? Claims sound good for that stuff.... Builds strong skin against pests and fungus? GL my friend.

Paradise, but I can't say I'm a big fan. Dutch Kush has been also an underwhelming plant so far.

Back
Top Bottom