Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Man that WQ is some pretty bud!

Very pretty I agree :)

Nice and frosty! I've grown a Querkle cross before and it was greasy and smelled like grape Kool-Aid. I ran that for about a year. TGA has some really nice tasting strains. What does yours smell like?

She's been producing a strong, earthy smell from the start, so she's dominated by myrcene, but after I gave her some tea she added a rotten lemon smell to the mix and a little bit of mushroom/gas.

Nice. What are you putting outside?

3 Gorilla Bombs

Ya it is. It has that rock hard sort of look.

Yep buds are getting rock hard. A week more and these are gonna be some serious nuggets.

I love the light colored bud with bright orange pistils.

Very pretty indeed :)

That gal has her eye on some bigger dress's, she is going to plump up nice.

She's a slow bloomer, but definitely pumping up some serious weight and a lot of resin.

In the middle of some seed selection. Your words are right on time Con!
Anything described as "incapacitating" gets Tead's attention.
Sensi Star... done.

Just mind that the plant is a notorious slow grower, a pest magnet and not a big yielder... otherwise you should like it :)

Girl looks tasty there @conradino23. She looks to be close? GL and Keepem Green

Girl looks tasty there @conradino23. She looks to be close? GL and Keepem Green

Yeah definitely, not much left. A week tops I think. I have to check the trichs today.

Hi C - glad the SS is going to make up for all the trouble it brought you while growing, by bringing you more trouble - of the mind bending kind ;)

And yeah. I’ll echo the sentiments on the WQ, it’s an incredible looker :thumb:
Aspirational :smokin:

Yeah I jarred it yesterday. Not much of it, but the bud is gonna keep me happy for a while. WQ has got the looks indeed and she's fairly easy to grow. These buds are of rock hard quality too, so I'm looking forward to try them :thumb:

Looks like some decent smoke there Mister Con.................

Yeah not too shabby after all this mess :)

Back
Top Bottom