Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

That's some great looking weed there. I like how you can describe smells. I have a hard time putting my finger on the complex smells.
Yassss! This^^^

Smells like weed!
:rofl:

I’m envious of all you who can recognize the different terpenes. I hope to get there. Y’all are gonna all just gonna have to come smoke with me and teach me the ways!

Yeah there are different families of smells linked to different terpenes, their mixture and mixtures of other compounds such as cannaflavins. It's not that far from wine although the complexity and liveliness go way above IMO! The knowledge is all here... well the general idea at least, we'll just need to implement it. I think in Italy it'll be really easy once the groundwork is done :bongrip:

Attachments

• aroma_wheel.jpg
    aroma_wheel.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 134
Hmm in my long war against mites I tried a lot of stuff, that worked more or less or it didn't, but I never tried mixing water and alcohol. So today to knock the suckers down right before the harvest I added some grappa to my spray and I treated bottom buds/leaves, where they found their home and guess what? It totally worked! It killed them on contact! I checked with my loupe and they were dead as a doornail! The good thing about it is, that alcohol will evaporate in half an hour leaving no residue, which is as good as it gets :)
Yeah I use water and alcohol at a 9:1 ratio to treat the mites in between Neem or spinosad or Azamax treatment. Works great and doesn't stress the plant like the others can.

That's some great looking weed there. I like how you can describe smells. I have a hard time putting my finger on the complex smells.
I struggle with describing smells and tastes of weed. I have a buddy who I rely on for all my smoke reports. He describes stuff far better than I ever could.

I use that Green Cleaner for a switch up. But if I have bugs, spider mites, I still swear a well-done regiment of azamax, then a cleaning with a soap like Safers or the Green Cleaner, which has alcohol in it along with other goodies as I throw in flower. My hemp mites seem to drink neem. The Green Cleaner also works with PM. And cleans the leaves of some of the crap we clog pores with. Plants love a shower with soaps and a rise after. They get soft and supple.
I have the worse sense of smell anywhere.. Maybe fried my nose too much in the past? But I have to look at them charts to identify the smells I'm smelling. It's like oh yea that's what it smells like.

I use that Green Cleaner for a switch up. But if I have bugs, spider mites, I still swear a well-done regiment of azamax, then a cleaning with a soap like Safers or the Green Cleaner, which has alcohol in it along with other goodies as I throw in flower. My hemp mites seem to drink neem. The Green Cleaner also works with PM. And cleans the leaves of some of the crap we clog pores with. Plants love a shower with soaps and a rise after. They get soft and supple.
I have the worse sense of smell anywhere.. Maybe fried my nose too much in the past? But I have to look at them charts to identify the smells I'm smelling. It's like oh yea that's what it smells like.
maybe a few too many lines hey woody lol thanks for the info!:)

Well, it takes a good nose and some training to develop a sensitivity to different smells :) I guess it's also similar to sommelier's grind. They can't drink, they can't smoke and they can't eat spicy food if they're employed by a serious wine producer, who takes one's wine very seriously.

Nice! :bravo:

I really love the look of heavily encrusted sugar leaves - the way they droop with the weight.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom