Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

If someone wants another version there's warrior's pack from Seeds of Africa!
Have you ever run anything from them? I ran the coffee gold and man was that a wild child. It was an elegant lanky sativa that made buds that didn't look like cannabis. The bud were made up of long single foxtails the main looked like you could use it as a mop. It wasn't very potent but it had a unique taste, effect and was high in thcv. I should run it again because that plant didn't even come close to their description of it so maybe I just had weird one.

Nice plant. I don't even remember you growing it :)

I'd go for a nice African sativa that doesn't necessarily make you trip your balls :)

I'd go for a nice African sativa that doesn't necessarily make you trip your balls :)
I was on the hunt for a good medical sativa at the time and that sounded like just the ticket. If it was all I had it would've been perfect. It just took a lot to get me where I wanted to be. The wife like it which that can be hit or miss...mostly miss with pure sativas. See, I'm talking myself into popping another one.

I assume you mean she's not fading. Well she won't, cause HB plants just don't do that. But she's gonna get a few more days mostly for the small buds to fill in. The top is practically ready judging by trichs. I never wait too long, plants very rarely gain anything by adding more CBN and my nose tells me terpenes are perfectly mature in the 3rd stage.

You are like the weed whisperer. I look forward to the smoke report.

The Jarilla de Sinaloa sounds like what I like and I tend to be quite positive about Hazes. Some day I will grow the Jarilla and do a pollen chuck with a nice Amnesia Haze Auto

The WQ is looking real nice Con.

I recently grew a Seedsman Power Africa which is Durban x Skunk haze that was real good.

Fuck I just found a mould bud at the top of Auto Pounder. I was smelling the plants and then I saw it. Fortunately it was early and I cut it out from the middle. She was topped as you know, but this caused her to grow 5 small buds next to each other and they were practically sticking, so there was really no air flow inside this bush. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on her from now on!

UD won't mould! It won't do it here and it won't do it in Oregon. Big advantage of this strain :)

Hmm I had to disinfect the stem with alcohol, but the only thing I had was Johnnie Walker... well whatever works :)

Didn't think about that :laugh:

Its been LOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME! but i still see familuar names :)

Back
Top Bottom