Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Beautiful, but snowy? :eek:
Thanks Shed, no snow now just rain I just want to get these plants in their final home, over night temps should be good in a few days it's been a cool spring

Hi Con!

So happy to see you live an awesome life.

I think we sometimes forget we aren’t just avatars, we’re real people.

It’s so lovely to see you living a great life.

And great plants bruv :)
Hi Trala & thanks I just wish it was a bit warmer & drier so I can get them going outside

Today's pics day 14,rain for the next 2 days but they are growing

20240524_080438.jpg

20240524_080446.jpg

20240524_080507.jpg

Sorry I couldn’t resist!
Lol! No problem they all got a full watering the other day whether they where ready for it or not & some where not, on Monday they all go into their final pots ready or not & then left to fend for themselves for 4-5 days but aleast the night temps come Monday are above +8c last night & tonight's temps are +2-3c was supposed to snow Lol! & it was a shitty start for all of them

So a couple plants where still a little droopy & soil is dry i don't think my little light was doing the trick so outside & into their final pots hopefully some natural light even though it is cloudy it will help temps are not the best but it's a auto & should feel at home in a bit cooler weather one would figure & will water in a bit with the level 1nutes diluted 1:2 &I will keep them in the screened dining tent for a bit till I get back from a resupply run & that's about it for now later folks thanks for popping in

20240525_104933.jpg

20240525_104903.jpg

20240525_104841.jpg

20240525_104835.jpg

The group, one DK & MWC in layered pots (Bill284 style) will be grown straightup& 1 DK & MWC in soil perlite regular mix will be LST my usual way & CCC in regular soul 3 gal pot unsure about training this one

20240525_104753.jpg

Good morning Con

Welcome home traveller :)

Babies look bang on perfect.
Thanks Trala & good morning, not home yet not till Tues & back out Friday, something not quite right with a couple plants so out to the wild & let natural selection do its job, hope your weekend is going good

Good morning everyone hope your weekend is going well, the babies survived the night & temps of 5c & they look better than a pair of nipples at a wet t contest in the Canadian fall, they look happy as can be & they get sun & warmer day & night temps starting today, a couple plants where droopy when put in their final pots but this morning they look happy & praying & I did water them yesterday afternoon with a 1:2 mix & will water again Monday night before I go back home, still having troubles uploading to the gallery & my post so will keep trying through out the day

Magnificent. What a spot Con, and they certainly are perky whilst catching those rays.
Thanks Carmen it's supposed to be sunny & about 24c when I'm gone so they all should grow nicely by the time I get back I'll be gone for 4 days

Back
Top Bottom