Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Hi Carmen the province of British Columbia was having a large amount of ppl overdosing with tainted drugs, herion meth crack & so on cut with fentenal & other chemicals so the provincial government & certain groups opened safe injection/smoke sites where you could get your dope tested for purity then that lead to we'll give you a safe site to use & sign up & we'll give you free clean drugs from herion meth crack & opiods which didn't help the addicts quit or stop overdosing the overdoses increased 300-400% & the # of addicts doubled there are documentries about it just google Hastings street vancouver overdoses, then the hard core addicts with a high tolernce started getting their free drugs ( a magnitic id strip card & the drugs where in a vending machine like for chips & chocolate bars style) couldn't get the high they wanted to (pure fentinal) started to sell the free herion meth crack & opioids to buy their fentinal but since small amounts where decriminalised (2-3 grams) are now shooting up or getting their fix in public areas such as kids parks parks school zones & resterants everywhere crime rose deaths rose od's rose just a sad dirty scene now these ppl are pushing for allowing addicts to get high in hospitals now say these addicts get hit by a car while tripping now they can get high while recovering putting patients staff & public in possible harms way of violence & what ever, these groups & government parties made things worse for the public & the addicts who actually want help
Wow, so enabling addicts is now a government program! :eek:

Well it did'nt work out well here in Oregon when they did that it just made it much worse. Sick addicts just made worse for it.
yes those where the models that they went off & a few other places in the states & ignored the data

Wow, so enabling addicts is now a government program! :eek:
now they offer a MAID program medically assisted in death (suicide) for anyone who wants to throw in the towel (designed to save the gov $$$ under the guize of human rights Lol!) from seniors who cant afford to have a place to live & eat, mentally challenge ppl veterans & so on canada is a real mess with every thing going on here

Yep it's cheaper that way just give them a pill. They use our state mental hospital for them instead of treating the issue of addiction. This forced out the true mental illness folks from having a hospital to stabilize those folks.
easier to remove & more cost effective to eliminate ppl than to find & fix the root cause of mental health & poverty since we basically have no borders & immagration laws ppl are easier just to replace them even though most new comers end up in hotel paid by the gov or are in homeless shelter or on the street so expensive here now tent city are a common site now even if you have a full time job

I've always been a firm believer that our government deliberately puts drugs/viruses+ out there designed to destroy and rid our the weaker willed and the disadvantaged. The ones who won't be beneficial so they make them useful in another way.
As a Medical Assistant I was sent information about the COVID virus before it was an epidemic. It was like 3 months later they were using the elementary school as a fridge for the bodies.
Our government is definitely a corrupt one however they have their reasons.
**If you can't get human experiments to come to you, you take the experiment to them**
:nerd-with-glasses::passitleft:

I've always been a firm believer that our government deliberately puts drugs/viruses+ out there designed to destroy and rid our the weaker willed and the disadvantaged. The ones who won't be beneficial so they make them useful in another way.
As a Medical Assistant I was sent information about the COVID virus before it was an epidemic. It was like 3 months later they were using the elementary school as a fridge for the bodies.
Our government is definitely a corrupt one however they have their reasons.
**If you can't get human experiments to come to you, you take the experiment to them**
:nerd-with-glasses::passitleft:
i would have to agree

All of them I think, except maybe fentanyl. It was supposed to be like Portugal, where drugs aren't criminalised, but are treated as a public health issue.
It worked really well for them.
They're talking about rolling back on it though.
The safe injection sites are mostly run by volunteer organizations, and they weren't getting government funding (although that may have changed). The police left them alone because they kept the dealers away, and didn't take any part in providing or administering the drugs. They just kept watch and called emergency services if there was an overdose, administered narcan when it became available to them, and disposed of needles safely.
There was an immediate drop in needles found in public parks, and overdoses in alleys and such.
My brother said they have free narcan on every corner in downtown Austin now. He said it's like soda machines with narcan. I don't think we should bend to baby the addicts so they can keep getting high and now with our tax money?? Got me fuhqed up. 😠

Con I do hope you get some good news at your appointment. I can't even say the 'C' word without getting emotional. 🙏🏻
Thanks Jiggi i don't think theres a problem with the cancer coming back not any of the ones i had anyways, i'm sure the problem lies else where, i just want to get out of the city & unplug & start a outdoor grow, i am as of today 1 year off of facebook

Hi Trala i'd rather push the start date a few days original appointment was next month on the 12th so either sit in the city for 2 weeks or go to the lake drive back to the city & back out again so don't mind this way saves my mind & cash, the cancer was diagnosed 4 days before my 46 b-day :snowboating:aug 2012 testicular cancer rare for a 46 year old but it spread into my lymph nodes & had a mass growing on my lower spine, i'll give you the short version plucked out 1 nut the chemo killed the cancer did 3 sessions (9 weeks aggressive chemo) lymph nodes around my left kidney & a major vesse arteryl? by my heart kept swelling so they gutted me like a jack fish removed a lot of nodes & while they were in there removed the mass from my spine which left scar & nerve damage around abdomin/flank area & lower spine effecting the plesis of nerves which leaves me in pain 24/7 365 was a 9-10 hour operation was supposed to be less than 4 originally, thanks for asking sorry for the long storey but i'm still above ground so it could be worse
Good morning Con :)

Sorry to hear about your dodgy nut, and even sorrier to hear it metastasised. Bad things happen to good people. Fuck knows why but it does.

You have a great attitude and your remaining nut is obviously giving you the strength and power to fight on. I’m sending you good juju vibes.

Oh and my favourite joke of all time is about balls!

What did Cinderella do once she got to the ball?
She gagged.

Good morning Con :)

Sorry to hear about your dodgy nut, and even sorrier to hear it metastasised. Bad things happen to good people. Fuck knows why but it does.

You have a great attitude and your remaining nut is obviously giving you the strength and power to fight on. I’m sending you good juju vibes.

Oh and my favourite joke of all time is about balls!

What did Cinderella do once she got to the ball?
She gagged.
Lol! could of been worse. theres a line in this song that descibes my attitude

Thanks Jiggi i don't think theres a problem with the cancer coming back not any of the ones i had anyways, i'm sure the problem lies else where, i just want to get out of the city & unplug & start a outdoor grow, i am as of today 1 year off of facebook
Congratulations!!! Two weeks ago was my three year anniversary! Best three years of my life! What a silly, destructive, useless waste of time.

so would like to thank you all on the kind words, Back on track here i decided to go with three 7 gal pots so i will be growing a Moby-wan-Chemoby auto also, so the plan for now is the Chocolate Cookies will be a 90 degree LST my usual style, the Moby-Wan-Chemoby will be topped at the 6th node & 1st node removed & the Donkey Kong will be grown straight up with a bit of training with the side branching, thats the plan for now,

Moby-Wan-Chemoby Auto​

( Moby Dick XXL Auto x Chemdawg Auto ) -
Well over 1m, finished in 85 days. This jedi caliber auto will impress the most seasoned grower. The Moby Dicks famous size paired with the resin content of Chemdawg is a real sight to behold. A plant with massive size potential if grown in bigger containers is a real treat to grow. A perfect choice for a massive outdoor companion and a perfect candidate for LST and training indoors.
*Tested at 31% THC

and on a different note in one of @Trala jounals i forget if its with CaptinLucky or Preston9mm she did a root compairison with roots with & with out mycorrhizal inoculants & said she really didn't see much of a difference, so i emptied the soil in some of my pots of my 3.1 grow pots to bring to the lake & in my improved 3.0 grow with the coco coir starter pots the roots in the 3.0 grow where thin & had that hairey look as in the pictures i posted so the roots with the DynoMyco where thicker size wise and in my opinion looked to be stronger & healtier in appearance and of coarse no photos but i think the mycorrhizal inoculants do make a noticable difference & will use again my 2 pennies worth for what its worth, heat wave here today 22c getting the boat all loaded & packed with gear i just can't remenber where i put my spare prop when i cleaned it out before it was sent out for a warrenty repair Hmmm!

Hi Con :)

I have a Comparison Journal on my things to do. I’ll take 2 clones and do it that way.
that would be good mine where all different strains but i did see a noticable difference with it except for the fat bastards i grew they had literally nothing for roots due to operator error

that would be good mine where all different strains but i did see a noticable difference with it except for the fat bastards i grew they had literally nothing for roots due to operator error
I think it was Shed who said the only real way to do a comparison grow is to use clones.

Seeds are siblings, and if you ever watched the movie Twins, you know how that can turn out genetically lol.

Back
Top Bottom