Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

lkjhgd.jpg
IMG_30092.JPG
100000_hits_003.jpg
cold_snap_007.jpg
IMG_99021.JPG
These are a few of my favorite pics.I grew them all. Hope you like . TOAST

All those years ago, here's the first post for this wonderful thread. It's what this fantastic thread is all about. :high-five:

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg

There's so many wonderful pictures! :high-five:

I want to encourage many to start another photo thread and post all those beautiful photos. This is the best of the best photos and let's try and keep the amount of best photos you post to a few. This will help to keep this thread being what it's all about. Let's make sure that all photos posted here are buds and plants only. Thanks!

And thank you so much for all the fantastic posts and beautiful pictures! :woohoo:

Some six month cured G.D.P. x O.G. Kush for your viewing pleasure. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC064274.JPG

DSC064283.JPG

DSC064323.JPG

DSC064344.JPG

DSC064402.JPG

DSC064454.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What are your long-term curing methods, if you don't mind me asking?

Hey A.G.! I keep the top quality flowers in glass jars and the bulk of it in 18 gallon containers which I open every few days to check for freshness then add a little cabbage for moisture if needed and that's how my buds turn out in the end.

Hey CM +Reps for the stunning display of cured flowers, they are trimmed very tidy and I know they are potent. Here's a couple of purps pics to bounce back at ya! :high-five:
IMG_058929.jpg
IMG_059523.jpg

Happy Australia Day, nice!

Hi MV!:hippy: It's great to see you here!

There's plenty of your pictures in this thread, too. Would love to see some of your new ones :thumb:

Welcome back! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom