707 truthband in Docs kit
image15796.jpeg

Pit Bull (last fall)

Pibull.jpg
PB_Bud21.jpg

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

This is my outdoor snake guarded Cajun swamp garden, and some of the snakes around my garden that I had to fire for not doing their job right. Around here indoor is way safer than outdoor. AYEEEeeeee! Cest ce bon oui!!

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" of 420 pics here.

This is my outdoor snake guarded Cajun swamp garden, and some of the snakes around my garden that I had to fire for not doing their job right. Around here indoor is way safer than outdoor. AYEEEeeeee! Cest ce bon oui!!

Add a photo. :thumb:
Your link doesn't work.

Oh Yea Louisiana. Did my Basic training there in 74, Drill Sgt would pay me for Water Moccasins.
I do believe you guys have just about every kind of Venomous snake known, Side winders, Coral Snakes,
Copperheads, Cottonmouths just to name a few and we have not even talked about the alligators

Oh Yea Louisiana. Did my Basic training there in 74, Drill Sgt would pay me for Water Moccasins.
I do believe you guys have just about every kind of Venomous snake known, Side winders, Coral Snakes,
Copperheads, Cottonmouths just to name a few and we have not even talked about the alligators

Yeah you right Gazoo, we have'em all, and I catch them and milk the venom to sell to the local hospitals for anti-venom. I then skin them and cure the skins, I paint on them, make recurve bows with the skins on them and just did a guitar case with Canebrake Rattlesnake skins. Also Gazoo, thanks for your service man, I did 22 years, 11B2V Infantry Airborne Ranger.

Yeah you right Gazoo, we have'em all, and I catch them and milk the venom to sell to the local hospitals for anti-venom. I then skin them and cure the skins, I paint on them, make recurve bows with the skins on them and just did a guitar case with Canebrake Rattlesnake skins. Also Gazoo, thanks for your service man, I did 22 years, 11B2V Infantry Airborne Ranger.

How about a pic of the rattlesnake guitar case?:grinjoint:

thanks for your service man, I did 22 years, 11B2V Infantry Airborne Ranger.

Thanks for your service also, I did 3 years 11b 25th inf div & another 3 @ 67N (Huey Crew Chief) did some time
in the Artillery as well FORWARD OBSERVER and TOW (wire guided Missile)
btw still have my 1967 issue Ranger Handbook (Army Bible) has the bobby traps,
How to derail train and so much more.

DSCN065514.JPG

Another one of my strains this is the Star of Bethlehem x blue dream x lemon skunk I call her Buster.

Seriously take a look at this plant and it's structure it's the best strain I have ever grown full donkey cola's every time gotta love it.

Greenhouse grown organic Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush (Pheno #3):

DSC041134.JPG

DSC041144.JPG

DSC041184.JPG

DSC041244.JPG

DSC041204.JPG

DSC041215.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Greenhouse grown organic Jade Dragon (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple):

DSC044116.JPG

DSC044258.JPG

DSC044156.JPG