Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Honestly I really wanted to do 1 Critical kush and 1 white widow but to steer on the cautious side I thought it's better to just do 1 strain for the first grow just to get my feet wet first before hopping into the deep end.
Think you made the right choice. Imagine differnt strains instead of different phenos. Then you really may have needed to mix different nutes! I think once you get through this grow you'll definitely be ready to switch it up though... I totally wanted to get a mixpaxk of seeds and I'm glad now I didn't for the exact reason you stated. I was going for KISS and I still made things tough on myself, even without different strains haha!
Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Wakey wakey. Girls are up. Looking fantastic as usual
420-magazine-mobile1747131139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile963789960.jpg
that's the weirdo.

N her sis
420-magazine-mobile1136122794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1147077384.jpg

No sign of burn or anything so soon as this water is done I'll bump it up another 1 or 2 ml/gal. push it to the limit
push it, push it real good
PDUB. Where are the POOFS.

Or did i speak too soon
420-magazine-mobile269312253.jpg

One little spot on the healthier looking girl. Just that leaf. Grrrr

That's what you were waiting for yes/no lol. If they look good don't push just coast .
It's minor but now you know.
Burn can come on fast if your not careful, your coco is loaded up now. Time to coast lol
I still have a few days before my water is done so I have some time to evaluate the situation. To snip or not to snip. That is the question.

Is this gonna make them start bushing out instead of keep growing a bit taller? I just don't wanna end up with 2 foot plants.....but If they'll still fill up the whole scrog then I don't care how short they are. That my goal. Colas galore and filling up the whole scrog net

Is this gonna make them start bushing out instead of keep growing a bit taller? I just don't wanna end up with 2 foot plants.....but If they'll still fill up the whole scrog then I don't care how short they are. That my goal. Colas galore and filling up the whole scrog net
I only top/FIM once per plant. 1 plant will fill a 2'x3' area at about 8 inches tall with 20 or so tops before going into flower. Be careful of the strain some stretch like crazy!

I only top/FIM once per plant. 1 plant will fill a 2'x3' area at about 8 inches tall with 20 or so tops before going into flower. Be careful of the strain some stretch like crazy!
Uhhmmmm. Okay. I've got a 2x2.5 tent. And 2 plants lol. Sooooo yaaaaaaa. I guess they're gonna have to arm wrestle the whole way for space. But it sounds like I shouldn't have a problem filling up the scrog if that's the case. If only I had the space id have a bigger tent on the go.

Uhhmmmm. Okay. I've got a 2x2.5 tent. And 2 plants lol. Sooooo yaaaaaaa. I guess they're gonna have to arm wrestle the whole way for space. But it sounds like I shouldn't have a problem filling up the scrog if that's the case. If only I had the space id have a bigger tent on the go.
You will have no problem filling that scrog! When it's 75% full switch to flower and keep tucking. If you forget to tuck even just a couple days at the beginning of flower they will run away on you. This is gonna be fun to watch! The more tops you have the smaller all the buds will be.. well that's the theory...however, with proper nutes and proper light exposure you will get lots of massive colas!

A word to the wise, I just got finished with a crop of critical kush and I'll let you know the stretch on these ladies is no joke. Looking good so far. Cheers.
Good think I've got almost 6 feet to play will. I'll be training and tucking these ladies. Whatever it takes. Thanks for the heads up. Very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom