Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

they do look nice i recognize that bbg growth its got a distinct style, do you like to make em stretch like that or was that just how it went or are you doing defol? i have some that are always like that one is an auto even lol the cvk looks like its getting heavy:thumb:
Thanks BID!!! Yeah that BBG just ended up that way.

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

Today I made almost the final move on to making my little grow full true high brix by cloning the blueberry gum mom's and culling them. They were to tall to flower in my confined area, so down they came, they took up a ton of room in that tent. I did keep the Sour Diesel #2 mom, the rest of the space holds the rapid rooter dome perfectly so it became a nursery. I took 10 Blueberry gum (5 from each mom), 7 Sour Diesel #2 clones today. They're in their happy little new home with 2 23w cfl on the dome, it should work out well.

The Blueberry Gum and Sour Diesel #2 that are in flower are doing amazing after their dose of tea their flowers are really frosty and starting to close up. The Chem Valley Kush is starting to frost now and really looking promising.
:peace::passitleft::peace:

Little pic update
Blueberry gum, I think these need to veg for a while, I'm not really all to impressed with these plants, they're nice plants, I just not to happy with them. They have about 25ish days left.
IMG_020926.JPG
IMG_021126.JPG
IMG_021223.JPG
IMG_021430.JPG

Sour Diesel #2 is kind of a small producer this time around too, I am going to start veg'ing them and the Blueberry gum for a couple weeks from now on, they're finishing fast so have to take the good with the bad. The small pot plant came around well after getting the Planters II and some tea, it's starting to go back to a dark green.
IMG_021529.JPG
IMG_021820.JPG
IMG_021717.JPG
IMG_021923.JPG
IMG_022024.JPG
IMG_022323.JPG

Now the CVK I am more than happy with so I guess the law of averages wins again :D
IMG_022532.JPG
IMG_022634.JPG
IMG_022730.JPG
IMG_022832.JPG

New nursery
IMG_023525.JPG

Well, I lost the Sour Diesel that was in the 5gl pot, I broke it, it is what it is. However...its the stickiest I have grown to date and a quick dry bowl made me clean the house...lol It's also the first I've smoked off this mother, really dense nugs, I am really looking forward to some properly ripened. The CVK is starting to bulk up as are the Blueberry Gum's. It's looking like I am going to build a Scrog for the new tent and see how these 3 strains do and keep the other tent running 12/12 cycles. The 2nd run of the T & J soil is much better than the first although it could be experience with them now too, probably both. The Sour Diesel that is in the 1gl pot came around well after getting tea and Planters II. It's back to dark green perfect looking.

I just wanted to show how well this plant came around after getting some tea and the planters II

Before amendment, lime green still happy...
IMG_022024.JPG

After tea and amendment Dark Green and shiny happy
IMG_036413.JPG
IMG_036515.JPG
IMG_036818.JPG

Beautiful Curso!
:thumb:

Thanks for the PM about the kit. That was info I was looking for. I wonder, since you started with 6-5-3 as I am, if I might post the mix I am making for the clones for you to take a look at. They showed up today in red cups and look good for a while.

Thanks for the PM about the kit. That was info I was looking for. I wonder, since you started with 6-5-3 as I am, if I might post the mix I am making for the clones for you to take a look at. They showed up today in red cups and look good for a while.
Yeah for sure bro :D Post a pic of your clones if you want to :thumb:

Yeah for sure bro :D Post a pic of your clones if you want to :thumb:

This is my best guess from reading 6-5-3 threads. i think it is safe. I could always lighten the fertilizer and add fish later.
2 cu ft promix
1.5 ffof
5# ewf
2 cups 6-5-3
1 cup azomite
1 cup planters 2 mix
1 cup biosol
1 cup fish meal (slow release-low k)
1 cup alfalfa meal
The tea will be ready tomorrow
Add yucca to 1/20 dilution, add 3 gallons of diluted tea to soil plus minerals and after 3-4 days add fertilizers and then digest for a couple more days. I think that is safe. I could lighten it and use fish hydrosylate later.
Clones just showed up a couple of hours ago.
0021143.jpg

Looks straight to me the ffof will make not capable of high brix though, it will still grow some really nice plants. I would let them chill in the solo cups for like 3 weeks could probably get away with a month. I had left 2 in cups for like a month on my kit grow and they had a great root structure. If you did order a kit that's plenty of time to let the soil cook. The mix you have will work well for you, did you pick up any of the foliar sprays? I think I read on Doc's thread that you have Nature's Own, that shit is strong bro, I love it, I bottled some and gave it to a couple friends labled "poop soup" :D Be sure to save some of your amendment to top things off in bloom, I used planters II, bristol forte, 6-5-3 and azomite, on this grow, it bleeds out over time.

Looks straight to me the ffof will make not capable of high brix though, it will still grow some really nice plants. I would let them chill in the solo cups for like 3 weeks could probably get away with a month. I had left 2 in cups for like a month on my kit grow and they had a great root structure. If you did order a kit that's plenty of time to let the soil cook. The mix you have will work well for you, did you pick up any of the foliar sprays? I think I read on Doc's thread that you have Nature's Own, that shit is strong bro, I love it, I bottled some and gave it to a couple friends labled "poop soup" :D Be sure to save some of your amendment to top things off in bloom, I used planters II, bristol forte, 6-5-3 and azomite, on this grow, it bleeds out over time.

Alright, Thanks.
I am getting the kit. This mix is just for the first transplant to one gallon while I cook the bale of promix after the kit arrives. Do you think it would be better leaving the ffof out altogether and just using the promix for the initial transplant? I do recall reading the ffof was rejected for high brix. I won't use any ffof in the kit mix. I don't need it in the transplant mix--could just add a couple of extra cups of fertilizer. it seems I am still a bit haunted by that ghost of NPK--ffof is rich in that.

Alright, Thanks.
I am getting the kit. This mix is just for the first transplant to one gallon while I cook the bale of promix after the kit arrives. Do you think it would be better leaving the ffof out altogether and just using the promix for the initial transplant? I do recall reading the ffof was rejected for high brix. I won't use any ffof in the kit mix. I don't need it in the transplant mix--could just add a couple of extra cups of fertilizer. it seems I am still a bit haunted by that ghost of NPK--ffof is rich in that.
Yeah bro leave it out all together if you haven't mixed it up.
The N-P-K thing is funny, I tried to explain why I don't buy "nute's" to a friend at a hydro shop, he couldn't wrap his head around it. I told him to google DocBud..lmao

The Nute hype is strong! grasshopper's! but the microbes will conquer! Hahahahh! Sorry feeling a little cheeky today.

Dang that brings back bad memories of my second grow! ph up ph down check it again ten minutes later and its way out of range again.
People who have a successful grow in soil using salt based fertilizers are master growers in my opinion. Just not worth the time and trouble to me though.

I have been preaching not to test pH run off for years. Even at my job. I work at a tree nursery, and have read a book that they provide. Within the first ten pages the author writes "Throw away the pH meter and put the sol-u-bridge on the shelf." Yet, the company I work for still tests pH often. Still using phosphoric acid (pH Down) and potassium hydroxide (pH Up) whenever they convince themselves it's needed. If only they would just take a page out of the book they "supposedly" follow.

I have been preaching not to test pH run off for years. Even at my job. I work at a tree nursery, and have read a book that they provide. Within the first ten pages the author writes "Throw away the pH meter and put the sol-u-bridge on the shelf." Yet, the company I work for still tests pH often. Still using phosphoric acid (pH Down) and potassium hydroxide (pH Up) whenever they convince themselves it's needed. If only they would just take a page out of the book they "supposedly" follow.
People think that they know what's best vs what's laid out for them. I have found that, people like to make things difficult on themselves for no reason, more often than not.

Very true indeed, my friend. How are you enjoying that High Brix Diesel? Is she gassy, or has High Brix transformed her smell completely? Probably going to grow some Diesel out on the next rotation. Mine isn't Indica dominant like your's though.

Back
Top Bottom