Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkle

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

beautiful simply beautiful
Thanks BID, I hope you're feeling better bro :D

Like! Nice Curso! Going to wander over to your next journal with the kit!
Awesome, good to see ya too bro. I'm really impressed with the kit grow I strongly suggest giving it a whirl.

This Chem Valley Kush is drinking like a mad woman, I gave her a gallon yesterday and she was basically dried today, she's plumping up really nice. She has some nice colors in her too, red's, blue's, purp's, it's a really nice plant. I did snatch a couple of the lower branches at the breeder's minimum recommended amount of 60 days. She's going to come down sometime this week, probably when she dries up from this last gallon. The early no cured smoke is really nice, beautiful flavor really sweet, candy like...I can't wait to smoke some cured. I had to try it, she's been in my nose for far to long, well worth the wait too in my opinion (thanks for suggesting a SFV OGK cut Doc).

My replacement CVK beans showed up the other day, no freebies though, I have a clone of this plant I'm about to harvest, I am more than happy with her so all 6 beans are freebies, to me ;). It was cool of them to get them out as fast as they did.

I have so many clones...The "stress" spray is awesome!!!! I have 15 Sour Diesel, 10 Blue Berry Gum, 5 Chem Valley Kush, 4 Skunk47's. They got a bit of a root trim for the 2nd time and are getting ready to go into the mh tent when this CVK is done. I can fit all the flowering plants into the HPS tent so I'm getting the next round rolling sometime this weekend. It too will be in the kit, the 2nd half of the amended soil. I have noticed that; My plants going straight 12/12 are happier in the 2.5gl pots than they are in the 5gl smart pots. A bit more watering, yes, but overall they're happier plants.
:yikes::peace::passitleft::peace::yikes:

Re: Curso's Semi-High Brix Take One - Featuring Blueberry Gum - La Musa & Purple Urkl

Some Chem Valley Kush chop, chop pictures. Smoke report pending...It smells so good, I can't wait to smoke some cured. The branches I had snatched the other day were proof enough that it was on the money for me...A good day time smoke.

This is the last plant of this journal, it has been a good time sharing these grow's and meeting everyone I have met through here. I look back and it's funny how big a "little soil grow" became. Now, everything is going to be in soil, I am sold on high brix, the yield of this CVK looks like it's going to be somewhere close to 2oz and this is with the 2nd best available and 12/12 from seed (Doc's kit being the best). The Natures Own Tea is fantastic and using that with the other T & J ferts, Amaze, PGR and Bloomit worked very well together and 2nd run of soil is awesome as long as you add some worm castings. I also learned that 2.5gl pots are best served for a small garden if doing straight 12/12 (I can fit 15 in my 4x2x5) although doc's "energy" would probably fix the problem late bloom with the yellowing of the leaves, I added some of the bristol forte and planters II and tea and they were back to happy.

All and all, I have learned a ton from everyone, thanks for the advice!!! Here's my new Journal featuring DocBud's True High Kit...See ya there, I'm going to have them move this to completed.
Curso's True High Brix!

IMG_049118.JPG
IMG_048715.JPG
IMG_048223.JPG
IMG_047320.JPG

:yikes::peace::passitleft::peace::yikes:

Bravo great journal curso! That top photo is so killer.

Bravo great journal curso! That top photo is so killer.
Thanks bro!!!
I am really impressed with the CVK, I will grow out some Cali Connections genetics again (they're working on young female scout cookies) and I have 6 more beans. I probably should have let that CVK go another 10-15 days but...I don't really care to much for lazy weed so I pulled it clear/milky, no amber for me thank you :D

Thanks 420Girl!!!
Quick smoke report on the Chem Valley Kush.
Fantastic!!! If you're into OGK's and Chemdawg it's a really good blend of them both. Wonderful fruity/sweet scent and on inhale, exhale...you know it was chemdawg, nice and gassy. It puts me in a proper mood fast and lasts for 2-3 hours. After the 3rd rip you have that warmness over your body as the pain melts away, eyes droop and get that stupid grin on your face. It doesn't give me the munchies very bad at all but then again I also pulled it early. I will grow and smoke this strain again...8 out of 10.
IMG_052613.JPG
IMG_052411.JPG
IMG_052514.JPG

:peace::passitleft::peace:

OH yes!!!
Sounds incredible Curso..
Keep that one around for sure..
:high-five:

Thanks BID!!! and thank you for the reps bro. I learned a ton about soil (High brix focused) growing in this journal and I am happy to have shared my progression with everyone. Doc's kit takes it to a whole new level. :)

Back
Top Bottom