Curso's True High Brix!

Okay today I am going to clean up this OPP and train her some. I've given her about a gallon of water a day for the last 3 days to soften her up, to prevent any breakage. I am going to "charge" this pot of soil with the OPP leaf. I think that is just completing the circle of life and will be very beneficial. I'll add what I have left of roots to it and order some of the new and improved stuff for transplant when Doc gets back. He's like jimmy johns. Freaky fast delivery. Last time I ordered (not so long ago) it was at my place in 2 days. Order on a monday or tuesday folks. The mail is pretty fast...I'll take some pics as I do this. So you guys can see my recycle again on a smaller scale...

anyways...I was looking at Graytails idea and like it. It makes sense to me. I'd add like 3 tbls (one hand full) of roots to that hole and let it rip bro.

I like the idea if giving the plant its own energy. Life is energy. I can give a person energy and get the energy back in return. Think about it...When you go off and scream at someone, they have a tendency to scream back and want to fight, you gave them negative energy. Greet someone with a smile and you're most likely going to receive a smile in return, positive energy...I use that technique of raising and lowering peoples energy when I fight. More often than not it causes so much tension they really can't fight. It's a good thing to practice, playing with people's energy. Knowing how to control energy is knowing how to get what you want out of life.

Pics and all that Jazz in a few...

Curso, excellent post! energy flows where intention goes...:)

It sure does...When I fight one of the better fighters in the country he plays with my energy(he's a lefty too, makes it even more fun). I'm a pretty high energy guy. You give me more energy, I'm going to destroy you. He lay's back. I lay back. Not as on point as I was when he was giving me a higher amount of energy. He whacks me in the head...Game over...lmao I'd prefer it if he kept the energy up the whole fight, I'd have a chance against him then. Otherwise I say "thank you for today's lesson your grace" and try again...lol

Phase one is done for today...the plant has been cleaned up. Enough to make a nice pile and not stress the plant out. It's f'in big man...lol

Okay, now that I am chilling after a bong of OPP and wait for transplant and tea to talk for a few minutes, I'll post it.

the cup next to the bottle of transplant is 1oz. I added 2ml of tea and letting it sit for 25 minutes (or until I remember to go dump it)
This pot is ready for transplant. There are 2 layers of leaf in the lower 1/3 of the pot....
IMG_61124.JPG
IMG_61134.JPG
IMG_61142.JPG
IMG_61152.JPG
IMG_61162.JPG
IMG_61172.JPG
IMG_61181.JPG
IMG_6119.JPG
IMG_61201.JPG
IMG_61211.JPG
IMG_61222.JPG

All I need is a couple weeks and some new roots and drop her in and let her rip....
:bigtoke::peacetwo::bigtoke:

Aah, you're cooking it in the pot - cool!

Took me a minute to get what you're doing. That's been happening a lot lately, smokin' the new Carnival buds ... :tokin:

I gotta get more neurons involved, I guess. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Aah, you're cooking it in the pot - cool!

Took me a minute to get what you're doing. That's been happening a lot lately, smokin' the new Carnival buds ... :tokin:

I gotta get more neurons involved, I guess. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Add some coconut oil to your morning bro. It counter acts the head buzz a bit. Well, it makes you think a little bit clearer...I have to add it or I am a full on retard...lmao

I like the idea if giving the plant its own energy. Life is energy. I can give a person energy and get the energy back in return. Think about it...When you go off and scream at someone, they have a tendency to scream back and want to fight, you gave them negative energy. Greet someone with a smile and you're most likely going to receive a smile in return, positive energy...I use that technique of raising and lowering peoples energy when I fight. More often than not it causes so much tension they really can't fight. It's a good thing to practice, playing with people's energy. Knowing how to control energy is knowing how to get what you want out of life.

Pics and all that Jazz in a few...

Love how the plants are looking Curso!! Beautiful and healthy as usual!!! Love the look of the AK buds, very interesting structure. Also saw how you are going to do a high brix, one big plant..! awesome man! I've been wanting to do it for a while too but not enough room yet :) Glad you are doing it and can't wait to see it!

I agree with what you are saying about energy...matter of fact have you ever seen the "orgonite" that TandJ sells. I talked with the owner for like a good hour or more about it and it basically puts ions in the air, the same ones that are supposedly given off at place that generally make people happy such as the beach or waterfalls.(moving water creates these same ions)

From what I have read this energy also has influence on plants and even though I haven't been able to see actual fact info on the effects, there are a lot of believers and claims out their about how yields increase, and plants thrive. I definitely agree that energy is all around us and what we project is also recipricated. Just like the law "every action has an equal and opposite reaction". I am a firm believer that there is much more to energy interactions that we know about :) You are definitely great at giving positive vibes, and projecting it to all of us :) So here is some of that energy coming back to ya!!! :ganjamon:

Love how the plants are looking Curso!! Beautiful and healthy as usual!!! Love the look of the AK buds, very interesting structure. Also saw how you are going to do a high brix, one big plant..! awesome man! I've been wanting to do it for a while too but not enough room yet :) Glad you are doing it and can't wait to see it!

I agree with what you are saying about energy...matter of fact have you ever seen the "orgonite" that TandJ sells. I talked with the owner for like a good hour or more about it and it basically puts ions in the air, the same ones that are supposedly given off at place that generally make people happy such as the beach or waterfalls.(moving water creates these same ions)

From what I have read this energy also has influence on plants and even though I haven't been able to see actual fact info on the effects, there are a lot of believers and claims out their about how yields increase, and plants thrive. I definitely agree that energy is all around us and what we project is also recipricated. Just like the law "every action has an equal and opposite reaction". I am a firm believer that there is much more to energy interactions that we know about :) You are definitely great at giving positive vibes, and projecting it to all of us :) So here is some of that energy coming back to ya!!! :ganjamon:

Thanks a ton Ice!! I try bro...lol but if someone feeds me negative energy I generally take the bait 7 out of 10 times and bad things generally happen...LOL

This AK is as true as they come. After working and talking to the guy we got it from and getting much more back ground on this strain. He got it in 1988 from his godfather who had been growing it for at least 10 years. He wants to take his godfather some of my meds when they are done just to show him we still do it justice...;)

Bro I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to do one big OPP. I love this strain bro. If you get a chance to scoop a "candyland" clone grab one, its about as close as you're going to find to OPP. The soil has just been re-mineralized too, this should be a pretty banging run. I was thinking about giving that plant its own journal. But I have way to much fun with this one...We'll see how I do. I have a pretty good plan going forward with it, barring any mishaps this should be an awesome plant. I am already really impressed with how its growing. Super vigorous. I took all that leaf and it thanked me....lol

Ditto. It's always a positive experience on 420mag.

I agree I like my 420mag experience. They do a good job of keeping this place positive. When there is some bad vibes these admins are pretty quick to clean it up to keep it positive for everyone that's not involved. Gotta respect that.

This Sour Diesel #2...Man it loves this soil. Its just so fast. Much, much faster than the last one I grew. I remember why I kept that pheno originally, its frosty, fast and fantastic (remember this came from the hydro grow where we keep mothers, I test them and move the good pheno's there). Doc's 3 "M's" create 3 "F's" or at least for this strain. The rest are right on schedule too. But this diesel, man its fast. Shouldn't be much more than a week on this one 3-4 on the rest (I like the diesel a bit clear good daytime meds). I'll take pics of it in a few, I'm not moving it today, she's pretty wet, which means her branches are a bit saggy today. I might make her put a bra on sometime today, I don't want those things breaking...

I doubt most of you were around other than Doc but way back when in my first journal I ran G13 Labs Blueberry gum. I have a friend who is still running my mother strain from that journal. I did it no justice back then I'm not gonna lie. So...Now that I have all my Mise en place I am trying to get a clone from him and gonna give it a proper run. To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom