Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

out of these little stunted autos less than a foot tall

P1110790.JPG

I grew two of the seeds from them , was nice to see some purple i never expected , i got roughly 300 seeds to play with , it gives you practice seeds and plants :)

P1140769.JPG
P1140771.JPG
P1140771.JPG

snipped a couple off the purple for 420 night :ganjamon: 3 days and counting
P1140784.JPG
So nice with some touch purple

so yummy

:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

How were those Buds @NuttyProfessor ?
beautiful body stone , flavors of fruit and earthy , i lay down for 1/2 hour after the fist smoke, new strains always hit me hard lol , this is why its better to use about 4 strains , 4 strains gives you a lot of mixes to grinned together , like a lucky 15 bet

Lucky 15 bet

A Lucky 15 consists of 15 bets involving 4 selections in different events. The bet includes 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles, and 1 four-fold. :ganjamon:

beautiful body stone , flavors of fruit and earthy , i lay down for 1/2 hour after the fist smoke, new strains always hit me hard lol , this is why its better to use about 4 strains , 4 strains gives you a lot of mixes to grinned together , like a lucky 15 bet

Lucky 15 bet

A Lucky 15 consists of 15 bets involving 4 selections in different events. The bet includes 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles, and 1 four-fold. :ganjamon:
I'd like that, but the Lucky 15 theme is beyond me. I do get the idea.

Lucky 15 bet

Ive been on the same page for years

PUBERTY'S OVER UPDATE :ciao: THESE LADIES ARE 18 DAYS FROM FLIP

High all, it's a crazy winterish day here. I saw snow in the air. C'mon!:cool: Anyway, the grow is going strong. Water has gone up to a half gal one day, then water to runoff the next. That's about a gallon and a quarter the next day. One time I added lactic basilic acid microbes, another recharge, and the trio of things I mentioned earlier but don't have in front of me, sorry. And once I hit two of them with epsom for a mag boost.

Here's some pics

First is the little Stankbery just waiting to be pollinated by 3 lads from the other side of the river. She was growing so many buds I had to cut almost half off. She's 21 tomorrow, there's a big party on right before light out! She'll cross with Red sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, and Black Poison Skunk with any luck.
And here's the late blooming Stankberry. Better late than never! She does look to be making the turn from she to he.
But over in the 4 x 4 they're making buds! Like overnight! I enjoy this stage, lot's of things moving. Yet more pics

Pardon me please, for leaving out the Dark Matter completely. She's doing the same as these.
There ya have it. Have a wondering day!

Can't tell you about your wacky northeastern plant, but I can tell you that the cannabis looks dy-no-mite! :goodluck: with the all those crosses, as well as the balls on the other Stank. It's going to be a serious maternity ward in there soon.

:)
You say that as if you know of the dynoamite tree? It spreads its seed explosively like the little plants in the pic. Or is it the @DYNOMYCO working away in the rhizosphere?

What is this tree u speak of ?.
Hey Col, when I went on a tour of Alexander G Bell's Florida research facility/home he had plants and trees from every part of the world to grow and experiment with. One of them was called a dynamite tree. It's pods had a way of blasting everywhere when it was time. I don't remember if it was on impact with the ground or in the tree. I found some fun vids on utube searching for "The Incredibly Strange Exploding Fruit Tree". They bust up at 160mph!o_O Looking around there's a bunch of plants that broadcast seed like that. pretty cool!

Hey Col, when I went on a tour of Alexander G Bell's Florida research facility/home he had plants and trees from every part of the world to grow and experiment with. One of them was called a dynamite tree. It's pods had a way of blasting everywhere when it was time. I don't remember if it was on impact with the ground or in the tree. I found some fun vids on utube searching for "The Incredibly Strange Exploding Fruit Tree". They bust up at 160mph!o_O Looking around there's a bunch of plants that broadcast seed like that. pretty cool!

Yeah that's trippy but are there any recorded deaths as a direct result of this phenomena ?.

Back
Top Bottom