Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

Yep, time to get her the hell out of there ;) And today it’s more evident. It worked!
Yes they do not be long turning yellow then opening up , keep the plant dry no high humidity so the pollen is really good , and when you do make seeds add some extra (P) to the mother plant for the best viable seeds , the (P) helps there

out of these little stunted autos less than a foot tall

P1110790.JPG

I grew two of the seeds from them , was nice to see some purple i never expected , i got roughly 300 seeds to play with , it gives you practice seeds and plants :)

P1140769.JPG
P1140771.JPG
P1140771.JPG

snipped a couple off the purple for 420 night :ganjamon: 3 days and counting
P1140784.JPG

Yes they do not be long turning yellow then opening up , keep the plant dry no high humidity so the pollen is really good , and when you do make seeds add some extra (P) to the mother plant for the best viable seeds , the (P) helps there
Thanks and that’s good info. I do plan on saving what I don’t use if possible.
They are in a very dry spot and I’m ready to collect and breed ;) My wedding cake mother is in a perfect spot to receive...

They are in a very dry spot and I’m ready to collect and breed ;) My wedding cake mother is in a perfect spot to receive...
sounds like a plan :high-five:

you need some good step ones
Step ones?
out of these little stunted autos less than a foot tall

P1110790.JPG

I grew two of the seeds from them , was nice to see some purple i never expected , i got roughly 300 seeds to play with , it gives you practice seeds and plants :)

P1140769.JPG
P1140771.JPG
P1140771.JPG

snipped a couple off the purple for 420 night :ganjamon: 3 days and counting
P1140784.JPG
Curing til the day witih luck!
I can't wait to get my Wedding Cake up and running! Good luck with the pollen!

Step ones?

Curing til the day witih luck!

I can't wait to get my Wedding Cake up and running! Good luck with the pollen!
yes , they are underwear boxers , for men , made with bamboo which helps you breath , no more sneaky fixes, everything is in one place and not around your knees , step one get some !

yes , they are underwear boxers , for men , made with bamboo which helps you breath , no more sneaky fixes, everything is in one place and not around your knees , step one get some !
Ok but they're going to have to be SOMETHING! I run a high tech skivvy called SAXX at present for a nice cool lift away. Sounds good, I'll check em out.

That's a fun add Nutty! They look very similar, except the bamboo part, to the saxx's. I tried one as I can't be too kind to myself with the things in life that matter. Thanks for the lead!
No worries , just looking after everyone's nuts :cheesygrinsmiley: them squirrels can be dangerous

nutty bar any one :laugh::rofl::laugh:

P1120812.JPG

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

I hope everything's getting a little better for you all! Some things are here on a family get together level. Thank goodness for the vac! Hugging my kids for the first time in a year was monumental yesterday as we had bbq ribs on the deck yesterday. I was sick as shit with migraine but the gettogether carried more powerful medicine than anything else! Weeeell maybe the White Rhino telephone pole I rolled helped some too.

Anyway, Ahoy @Maritimer check these pubescent pics out. I was having a wonderment moment looking at how after light flip, the leaves morph into pistols. Then our conversation about puberty came to mind. See the Red Sky"s pistols are all white and the Chunky Cherry Thai's are still making the change from green? Well I asked myself, self, do you suppose the one with all white pistols is through the stretch/puberty and the other not? What do you think? 16 days from flip. The red sky is more pistolie white than the pic depicts. Anyone's comments are welcome as always!

The reason I mention this is that sometimes I'd like to get on to the next phase though I do want to wait for the full puberty/stretch to finish. That means 16 days vs 21. Observational benchmarks might be the way to go with this? It's only 4 days saving, but is is saving.

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

I hope everything's getting a little better for you all! Some things are here on a family get together level. Thank goodness for the vac! Hugging my kids for the first time in a year was monumental yesterday as we had bbq ribs on the deck yesterday. I was sick as shit with migraine but the gettogether carried more powerful medicine than anything else! Weeeell maybe the White Rhino telephone pole I rolled helped some too.

Anyway, Ahoy @Maritimer check these pubescent pics out. I was having a wonderment moment looking at how after light flip, the leaves morph into pistols. Then our conversation about puberty came to mind. See the Red Sky"s pistols are all white and the Chunky Cherry Thai's are still making the change from green? Well I asked myself, self, do you suppose the one with all white pistols is through the stretch/puberty and the other not? What do you think? 16 days from flip. The red sky is more pistolie white than the pic depicts. Anyone's comments are welcome as always!

The reason I mention this is that sometimes I'd like to get on to the next phase though I do want to wait for the full puberty/stretch to finish. That means 16 days vs 21. Observational benchmarks might be the way to go with this? It's only 4 days saving, but is is saving.

I'm so glad you got vac. That's amazing to have a BBQ with everyone :love:
Sorry you weren't feeling better. Was that a side effect?
Bill

I'm so glad you got vac. That's amazing to have a BBQ with everyone :love:
Sorry you weren't feeling better. Was that a side effect?
Bill
Hey Bill, The side effect for me was pretty good joint pain, for the first one and, you don't know me well so Ill quickly re tell a moment. The last week in December of 2019 my wife and I got so sick with a flu we that we couldn't believe how powerful it was! Now we believe it was an early case of covid. I hadn't ever suffered from mental illness, but at that time a raw feeling came over me including uncontrollable emotions, even physical shaking that took a month to recover from. Very scary! Among other things. Well the second shot gave me a small taste of that returning and more joint pain. Now all's well and back to my usual self. The covid is a F'd up thing! Don't get it!

BBQ, family, and White Rhino for the win!

To really know when puberty stretch is over, put them in a doorway just before flip and mark the frame at tallest height. Then keep checking for when upward growth stops. Mark that on the door frame as well. It will tell you empirically when stretch is over, and you can also reminisce about it years later.

:)
Simple! I can't lift em n'emore but I'll take the doorway to them! :laugh:

Great garden and wow I know so much more about old man clock weights now! *starts to sing Swing Low, Sweet Chariot*

Talking about the early Covid case thing we hosted a makers weekend here in October last year 2019 and got horribly sick after...A week+ down with the worst flu ever. We've wondered if that was an early variant but you'd think it would have been identified sooner. Huh. We're in the US, btw. Michigan.

Also: HAPPY 420!

Hey Bill, The side effect for me was pretty good joint pain, for the first one and, you don't know me well so Ill quickly re tell a moment. The last week in December of 2019 my wife and I got so sick with a flu we that we couldn't believe how powerful it was! Now we believe it was an early case of covid. I hadn't ever suffered from mental illness, but at that time a raw feeling came over me including uncontrollable emotions, even physical shaking that took a month to recover from. Very scary! Among other things. Well the second shot gave me a small taste of that returning and more joint pain. Now all's well and back to my usual self. The covid is a F'd up thing! Don't get it!
I've been locked in over a year. Copd and other issues make me a candidate for problems if I get it. So everything is delivered and we don't socialize any more.
I can't wait for my vac, just so I can talk to people again. Its what I miss most I think.
Take care of yourself my friend and stay healthy.
HAPPY 420
Bill

Unbelievable ad! :laughtwo: But they do look like they'd be easy to fold!

Back
Top Bottom