Dark Matter, Red Sky, Chunky Cherry Thai, BP Skunk In LOS

Highya Stone Man,

You have 4 lovely ladies there! They look so good!! Are they stretching much? You sopund very proud to show them off!! I would be too!! Happy Vapin'

What a great looking tent, and such an even canopy! :thumb:

LOL! The thing is, puberty is a whole set of circumstances to the plant, but it really doesn't describe what we're seeing. When my son went through puberty, it was the stretch that was most fun to watch. :)
I like to dream on the new bud sites. I may have a unique memory. It seems like every grow is new and something unexpectedly good can and may happen. Ms Otter says it's senility. I like unique thinking capabilities.

Highya Stone Man,

You have 4 lovely ladies there! They look so good!! Are they stretching much? You sopund very proud to show them off!! I would be too!! Happy Vapin'
Hi Bode, I'm happy with the way this grow's going right now after all the cold issues I had earlier. They look happy and when they're happy so am I. Remember the mice eating the first run? Then the frigid weather came and almost put an end to the second try. So yeah, I'm happy to have had so much help to get em here.

Awesome girls in there Stone!:yummy: Hoping that you and yours are healthy and happy. Busy couple days out of the gardens for me, cataract surgery today and my 2nd shot on Friday.:volcano-smiley:Smile and stay stoneder

Woah! Sweet cataract removal! You'll see things in a whole new light! And Bring Friday on! Get good and stuck!
Thanks stoney! It was fast! I can't bend over for a couple days. Mixed nutes ahead of time thoug

Awesome girls in there Stone!:yummy: Hoping that you and yours are healthy and happy. Busy couple days out of the gardens for me, cataract surgery today and my 2nd shot on Friday.:volcano-smiley:Smile and stay stoneder
So can you see your plants in 420K now!?
(Glad it went well, Fred)

Highya Stone Man,

The Red Sky and Chunky cherry Thai are stretching pretty good, about 6 inches first week. The others a little less 3 or 4 inches. I like watching them turn into adults!

REPRODUCTIVE UPDATE

Hi folks, good things are happening in the pollen department. I want to show you how I collect and store it. Last time I did this it was a humid summer and when I put the pollen in the fridge it got all wet from the rh being too much. No pollen that time survived! So I went and got some anti moisture packets that fit nice in these jars. RH in the house is pretty low but no need to take any chances. Red Sky has been putting out for the better part of a week and almost done as far as I can use.

One more day and it's time to clean the place up hopefully for the sex change Stankberry that may be working. It's too early to tell for me but something's happening that should tell us this week.

Here's the Red Sky at work. I've been tapping the leaning cola onto the mirror and letting the pollen drop.
Then with a razor blade coraling it into a line, yhen into it's jar.

These are makeup jars. I'm hoping for a tight seal when covered.

Onto the Stankberry sex change. Once a day i paint colloidal silver solution at around 50ppm. Something's happening and it may be the change I've been looking for. More time to tell for sure.

Won't be long before we know! It's a sunny day here, I hope your day is going well! Mine is.
Heya Stone, girls look gorgeous mate! When you're spraying g C/S 50PPM do you start before flipping to flower or once you are into flower?

Hiya Stone! All caught up and the puberty bunch is looking fantastic. Very inspirational for my current! Very nice pollen collecting technique, it almost seems like you’ve had a bit of practice “pollen collecting” ;) :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heya Stone, girls look gorgeous mate! When you're spraying g C/S 50PPM do you start before flipping to flower or once you are into flower?
Keep in mind the amount of delayed success I'm having. This time I tried beginning painting it on the day before flip. I have yet to bask in the glory of success. I don't know about this time either. There's a lot of pistols for someone changing sex to my thinking. Are you having any luck with it?

DAY 10 FROM FLIP UPDATE

High all, we have a stretch going! Some recent grows have had one week stretches or less and that's it. We're going strong right now! Today was watering day and I gave them a half tsp of recharge/gal. ro. Here they are.

Then the clones.
I've had trouble making healthy clones every time. Always with the question, is it my years out of date pro mix, or the mix I'm testing too hot or not. I went and bought a bag of Light warrior soil made just for this app. It's very light yet seems to hold moisture so far. So I'm following the directions on the bag of soil. After 4 days hit it with microbes it said and we're there now. At 10 days a light feeding is called for. I'm going off script and am going to use GeoFlora Nutrients veg at that time. They want one of their products, not when I have this on hand.
Thanks for tuning in! Hope you get your shot(s) soon and get out there! It's way better!

Back
Top Bottom