DaTenshi's Grow Journal 2014 - 2015

Thats cool how you light-burn-topped her lol. Cruel too, but cool. :laughtwo:
Argh! Giant Nanners! Call in Corgie and his shotgun!

Its ok, every life you take on the way to growing better buds is a healthy, learning experience :blushsmile::dreamy: ...or at least thats what I tell myself after my early-growing murder streak. At least you may get a bit of hash out of her! :love:

Lily

She has stopped stretching and the first trichomes are developing. Exactly 3 weeks, as expected from a sativa.

1st day of flowering:

070920141799.jpg

Day 21:

280920142067.jpg

280920142079.jpg

280920142069.jpg

280920142068.jpg

280920142058.jpg

280920142060.jpg

280920142061.jpg

280920142062.jpg

280920142063.jpg

280920142078.jpg

280920142075.jpg

280920142074.jpg

280920142072.jpg

9 weeks to go from here I guess. Will be a long time till harvest. :high-five:

I started to germinate the Dark Devil auto, thinking of starting a new indoor journal, what do you guys think? It's long past spring :laughtwo:

:thanks::circle-of-love:

Lily looks awesome:goodjob:Can't wait to see Dark Devil in your garden:Namaste:

Thats some real beauty Sat buds. Great stuff

:cheer:

Thanks a lot guys :love:

Can't wait to grow that Dark Devil girl! The seed is in water glass, tomorrow will get it's ass into a paper towel. It has started to slowly crack open, but I forgot to get paper towels :laughtwo:
I did get a daylight bulb, the diy store was closed so I only got one from the supermarket.

Some more bad news. Today discovered that Lily also had hermied. The reasons are unknown, but my best guess is the seeds were unstable. Indoor under rather perfect conditions, that didn't happen, but outdoor where mother nature has a say, it happens. Next time I will order regular seeds to grow outdoors, more stable ones at least.

It's nothing to be scared of lol. Not like they're same seed type, from same mothers. The seeds were resulted from last years grow, no idea how, don't think any hermied. That's why I say they are unstable, guess under certain amount of stress bananas pop out, happened earlier this year as well with one of the girls outside. I made rather plenty of mistakes with them, so I am not going to beat myself up, although it is rather sad. Will keep removing the bananas that appear, and let her grow for a couple of weeks, it's easier to do this with her because she isn't so bushy as the other one that I recently chopped for the same reason. I want at least some buds to form so I don't feel like it's a wasted effort. Now I feel stupid for killing Tori, could have put her outside and try my best to keep the bananas off, but didn't want to risk pollinating Lily, if I would only waited 2 days :laughtwo:
Removed some lower growth where the sun barely got anyway too, and will keep an eye out for the upper part, and try to cut them as they form. Should be something to smoke there in a month or so, really cold temps announced for October, and probably she wouldn't have made it until harvest anyway.

Sorry to hear all the bad news da T. Keep your head up...

oh daTs :( so sorry to hear about Lily herming on you, and that maybe Tori could have lived if it had happened sooner, coincidence can be cruel. But you're a good, knowledgeable grower and I know eventually you'll be rolling in sticky buds :) I'd share some of mine with you...but there's that matter of many miles and an ocean... :sorry:

Thanks guys :love:

But honestly it's alright :laughtwo: in some weird way not really that sad, will admit a little disappointing. Enjoyed plenty of good smoke over the summer, specially when I needed it, and as long as I still am able will keep on growing. Will just have to plan better next season, won't limit myself to a couple of plants, and just fill up the pots I have available. Oh and one important thing, won't stop indoor growing, that was a pretty stupid mistake, since my living room is temperature controlled anyway, was dumb to move the lights outside in the cabinet, it got so hot in there.
On a positive note, Dark Devil was planted last night :) normally I wouldn't go over 2 plants inside, because my watts aren't very optimal, but I suspect the poor little Super Critical won't grow very much, since it was set back a week and all :biglaugh: Depending on her size, will possibly germinate another.

Hey :love:

Today little Super Critical Auto is 21 days old :cheer:
I suspect she will be a comically small plant, don't mind that at all in fact, if she does flower give or take a week or two, that means I won't have to transplant her in a huge pot ( she still in the seedling one with no signs of roots at the bottom ), but a smaller one, that way I can make a system going where I can germinate a seed at a certain point in the cycle. In short attempt a some kind of perpetual thing.
I am seeing Dark Devil's little face poking out of the ground, probably she will sprout soon, a little worried because it gets really cold in the morning, will have to be careful and close the door.

In other news, Lily got some banana water ( that smelled a little off, like it was starting to ferment, reminded me of fruits before making moonshine :laughtwo: ) but I went ahead and fed her with it anyway, added some molasses as well.
Took off some small growth that looked like immature pollen sacks (bananas) and did a light defoliation, and left only the buds that face the sun, that way she can focus her energy in making those bigger.

Now lets do a timeline to celebrate GHS Super Critical Auto 3rd week b`day :love: Her name will be Hydra :biglaugh: think it suits her perfectly!

Hydra

100920141828.jpg

Day 1:

110920141831.jpg

Day 7:

190920141974.jpg

Day 14:

270920142035.jpg

Day 21:

011020142098.jpg

011020142093.jpg

Thanks for reading :thanks::circle-of-love:

Loving the timeline da T...

Hey guys :love:

Will be introducing a new baby today, say welcome to Sweet Seeds Dark Devil auto.

Genetics:
  • Big Devil XL х Kush;
  • Big Devil XL = Big Devil #2 x Jack Herer;
  • Kush = Pakistani Hindu Kush, from the Chitral region;
  • Big Devil #2 = Fruity Skunk.

Germination:
  1. 28 – September – 2014 => water glass;
  2. 29 – September – 2014 => planted
  3. 01 – October – 2014 => sprouted

Vegetative:
  1. 02 – October – 2014 => day 1

021020142113.jpg