DD Stable Of Impermanence

Apropos of nothing at all @Skybound posted this the other day and I thought it too funny not to share...
62DC674D-102F-4F41-95DA-4C851C350F13.jpeg

;)

Your going to love it. I can’t even remember the last time I smoked. There is a slight beginning learning curve, so your first few squishes will be the worst. But it’s the same for everyone and necessary to understand your equipment. So post up on GT’s rosin thread and we’ll get you in the express lane.
:high-five:

Your going to love it. I can’t even remember the last time I smoked. There is a slight beginning learning curve, so your first few squishes will be the worst. But it’s the same for everyone and necessary to understand your equipment. So post up on GT’s rosin thread and we’ll get you in the express lane.
Shot, bro. Thanks for your help!

We have an expression here: "On a slow boat from China." What do you guys say in NZ for that long wait?
It’s the same here. Like Kupe said “New Zealand’s a really friggin long way from anywhere by boat” ;)
Cheers.
As slow as a tuatara is another one, though possibly not very polite to tuataras.

They say seven days.
7E031CCF-34F7-4E76-B6D7-7A2CA89C1CA1.jpeg

They mean seven weeks.
:slide:Yes DD! That’s a cracking piece of kit. You need to introduce yourself on the rosin thread. We get excited when someone orders a new press and we like pictures lots of pictures!! Lol

Shed :high-five:
:slide:Yes DD! That’s a cracking piece of kit. You need to introduce yourself on the rosin thread. We get excited when someone orders a new press and we like pictures lots of pictures!! Lol
Thanks Lew, I know I’ve asked before. This is why donkeys have big ears it’s to catch distant echoes so we don’t look silly, don’tcherknow, from having to arks more than once. What are our two favourite micron sizes for squishing stuff?

Shed :high-five:

Thanks Lew, I know I’ve asked before. This is why donkeys have big ears it’s to catch distant echoes so we don’t look silly, don’tcherknow, from having to arks more than once. What are our two favourite micron sizes for squishing stuff?
Your press should come with 160 micron bags which are perfect for flower. I’ve been using some 120 lately and they work fine as well. Most people use 37 micron for hash and kief. 25 micron is used for isolating THCA.

They say seven days.
7E031CCF-34F7-4E76-B6D7-7A2CA89C1CA1.jpeg

They mean seven weeks.
Fack ya bro

I need to find a frame or my contractor said he is going to build one with wood but customized to make it better stronger then just screws in kinds thing .

Nice set up buddy can't wait to see you squish man

Your press should come with 160 micron bags which are perfect for flower. I’ve been using some 120 lately and they work fine as well. Most people use 37 micron for hash and kief. 25 micron is used for isolating THCA.
What about shake would that be classified as shake or kief?

Nice you came threw cant wait to see you start smashing nugs. If you have any ?'s feel free to ask bud.
Fack ya bro

I need to find a frame or my contractor said he is going to build one with wood but customized to make it better stronger then just screws in kinds thing .

Nice set up buddy can't wait to see you squish man
Thank you guys for the warm welcome to the sticky side :high-five: If the grin on my silly donkey face gets any bigger my ears will fall off. It’ll be your fault. What?
I’m intrigued about the whole thing. Replaced smoking Bobby? Holy crikey right there. Cheers Lewy. Joe’s got me sorted for starter bags because he’s such a nice guy and I’m a hella lucky donkey. And because I’m a donkey I’m sure there’ll be questions, scrog. I have a hundred already.
Hopefully it gets to you smoothly.
(You and I both know, right? :nervous-guy:)
Yeah, nah. She’ll be right, mate. :nerd-with-glasses:

I’ve got a go-to tool guy who comes to me once a week. I’ll get that portapower underway, maybe get him to drop it off Wednesday. Yeah.

Thanks for coming to the Stable, folks. I know, you’ve got to be careful where you step. It washes off though. It’s impermanent.
:peace::yummy::Rasta:

Hey 420
It is transition week for the garden’s in the Stable. There will be a harvest in a few days and the veg girls will get to try their luck under HPS. :slide:
Veg week 8
Just passed eight weeks above ground.
This week’s Seedsman update.
The girls.
74816F4A-A95F-4566-964A-2D461DD52F21.jpeg

Dr Seedsman CBD 30:1
3151B8C0-01BF-4786-A27D-DE0CCD598252.jpeg

HulkLato
46A9CF4D-BAE5-4CFD-BE17-BE16A0F0D223.jpeg

The CPK is 12” tall and looking keen as mustard. I couldn’t get a photo of her quadset that wasn’t scrappy so I saved your eyes.
Flower week 9
We’ve just passed 9 weeks of flower.
I’ve been scoping trichs last week and watched them go all milky, now they are showing a few amber.
Their time is up. We need the space again already. :p
B32A09DF-813C-4D84-8ECB-24D7DA2C178E.jpeg

55DA9C0C-5612-431C-8302-04EC56C4308E.jpeg

9F3E635F-4D7F-41D1-969B-5D4A9E40B732.jpeg

77D2B667-E954-4929-B7AE-74D34A767281.jpeg

076CBAF9-3B1C-472C-BEEB-A01AE051EB3D.jpeg

BAB847A2-94BD-46C2-82FE-B18CFBBE7511.jpeg

:yummy::peace::cool:

Back
Top Bottom