DD Stable Of Impermanence

Bubba’s Sis harvest day 83

Eyes on our man had him driving out of town this morning. I had plucked a few of the more concerning small leaves that were drying and curling back in to flowers. I was glad to get the all clear.

I trim at the flower room door with the extractor on, a fan behind me blowing air across my workspace with the fans and dehumidifier in the flower room switched off. It seems to keep the smell down.

Normally I let flowers drip dry outside the flower room, but I’m being extra cautious today. I’ll clip it all down for a fridge dry tonight.

:peace: :love: :morenutes:

Let's hope they relax the regulations for us soon.

Good to see you’re in your happy place there, Koro. I want what you’re smoking ;)

Happy 420 DD and to all here! Looking good in there, good harvest! Grow Brother grow!

Thanks, Oops good to see you.
Here :passitleft: Chemdog’91

anticipation is high for Chemdog91, fingers are crossed- I'm hoping for a good finish

And she’s looking terrific too :yummy:
Nicely stacked, frosty as all get out.
Your anticipation will be rewarded no doubt. My chemstash is almost back to having to vape it. A bowl full for breakfast with a lump of Bubba’s Sis scissor hash in it. :high-five:

Happy 420 Donkey! Perfect day for harvesting your Bub's Sis :thumb: ! Looking at the rest it won't be long before it happens again.

They call it air rooting because it happens not in the ground but in the air. Who "they" are I'm not sure but it's been that since I can remember.

Good goings my friend as usual!

Looking at the rest it won't be long before it happens again.

The OG Kush is close - already showing me more amber than the Bubba’s Sis. She’s on day 69 today and has to come out of there before I can fit my next one in. Even with the Bubba’s Sis gone there’s no room for the Chem waiting in the veg tent. This is the Chem with the...
They call it air
layering. They call it air layering. It happens, if it happens at all, in soil but above ground. Go figure. IDK who “they” are either, but they have a lot to answer for! :)

I can picture you with trimmers in one hand and binoculars in the other waiting for the tradesman's car to disappear over the horizon before turning around for the harvest!

And an excellent and timely one it is. :welldone:

It was almost like that.
The Bubba’ Sis is in the fridge now (most of it) and looking like maybe 3.5oz dry.
:drool:

PXL_20220818_234710075.jpg

Back
Top Bottom