Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Anytime my friend. And yes a 60" cut zero turn or a 5 ft. Bush hog behind the tractor. It's not work if you have the right equipment. Just time consuming. Both pieces of equipment are equipped with cup holders.
You wouldn't let them touch the yard lol mom isn't allowed and I am only allowed sometimes.

If you grew cks ww.. my ww auto had a tutti-fruity bubblegum small and taste to it. Would like to know if yours has a similar description of smell and flavor? Or if i had gotten lucky. Wondering cause i have ww fems from them as well and that taste and small is 'one' of my favorites. Guess the only way to find out is to grow it! You did that plant proud buddy, you are a great grower derby. Cant take that away from ya.. :green_heart::peace:

I have noticed that the Auto WW and Fem WW are slightly different in taste but similar in smell. I have never gotten TF bubble gum taste or smell from it but have from nyc diesel before. WW is usually a light lemon that can get heavy depending on the amount smoked and way of medicating (smoking, vaping, etc) I noticed the Auto could be slightly minty as well and the feminized white widow could get to lemonhead levels of lemon as well. I think it is sometimes miniamally mountain dew tasting. White widow that wasn't flushed that I tried was tangy-ish that may be considered tutti-fruiti. It burned black goo, mine burns white with very little ash. In any case, I haven't found white widow to have a considerable heavy flavor to it.

I have noticed that the Auto WW and Fem WW are slightly different in taste but similar in smell. I have never gotten TF bubble gum taste or smell from it but have from nyc diesel before. WW is usually a light lemon that can get heavy depending on the amount smoked and way of medicating (smoking, vaping, etc) I noticed the Auto could be slightly minty as well and the feminized white widow could get to lemonhead levels of lemon as well. I think it is sometimes miniamally mountain dew tasting. White widow that wasn't flushed that I tried was tangy-ish that may be considered tutti-fruiti. It burned black goo, mine burns white with very little ash. In any case, I haven't found white widow to have a considerable heavy flavor to it.
Thanks. I knew I couldn't do this question justice like that. :thumb:

The derbybud household has so many awesome aromas going a few times a day. I love the smell of burping jars. All the work for the past months is finally coming to the day's of rewards.
Growing plants and getting them to harvest is one thing but all can be lost if not dried and cured correctly. When done right you get a house that has some of the best aromas found on the earth. I'm In heaven for the next few weeks. :slide::slide::slide::slide:

Hey Derby....all caught up again. Congrats on that WW harvest. You killed it this grow brother!

I can't remember but what are you planning on growing next?
I'm just finishing up 2 CBDREAMS from seeds and my 6 clones (3 ww & 3 cbdreams) hope to have everything harvested by mid June. Then some time off and I'll start back up again mid October. Not sure what I'll be growing then. Got any ideas?

The smell of cannabis is what started me growing. Intoxicating in its own way!

I think he's growing his marriage over the summer :).
Ah thats right. Tough to remember who is sitting out the summer months.

I'm just finishing up 2 CBDREAMS from seeds and my 6 clones (3 ww & 3 cbdreams) hope to have everything harvested by mid June. Then some time off and I'll start back up again mid October. Not sure what I'll be growing then. Got any ideas?
Well I am sure your daughter will weight in with some White Widow LOL!

Umm....guess it depends on what you have in your inventory brother.

Back
Top Bottom