Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Beauty WW harvest! Those look like pretty solid, heavy nugs. Nice work man.

I think I am going to take a summer break too. Work on my soil a bit. Focus on work. Not sure what to grow next but I have plenty of seeds to chose from.
Thanks Urb. They are the heaviest nugs out of my garden. I've been debating what to grow next October.

Quick update. Few picks of what's left in the dungeon. Clones on auto pilot. 2 on the left cbdutch treat, 2 on the right white Widow. Not in front of my white board but thinking 9 days flip

And 2 cbdutch treats from seeds in the back with a clone in front and a little ww clone on the left side

Quick update. Few picks of what's left in the dungeon. Clones on auto pilot. 2 on the left cbdutch treat, 2 on the right white Widow. Not in front of my white board but thinking 9 days flip

And 2 cbdutch treats from seeds in the back with a clone in front and a little ww clone on the left side

Just beautiful my brotha ✊

God im proud of how far you have come since this ride together man.

Your daughter is one lucky girl I tell you:passitleft:

Thanks Joe I'm the lucky one to have her
I dunno man you are a pretty special dude to me man. I’m just blessed to have met ya man .

So 1 jar this morning while burping was up to 72 rh. I think i have a bit too much in the jars. Put on to the drying rack for slightly over an hour. The bigger buds seem to stabilize better than the smaller ones like these
Awesome job man

Like munchie brownies. You can't eat just one. :yahoo:

I was planning on turkey bags, a 3 or 5gal bucket, and one of those air tight twist off lids. Gamma lids or something. Never tried it in a bucket before but jars take up too much space.
I'm burping 11 half gallon jars twice a day now without any of the WW being jarred yet. I might have to think about that. Any problems with the plastics?

Back
Top Bottom