Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

May run low during finals. The cluster headaches and ice pick headache threw off my calculation of how long the last batch should've lasted. Pre-Hell week was more hellish than hell week has been so far and still have finals week next week.
I'll check what's in the medicine cabinet and get back with you. Maybe run ya some up over the weekend.

So worked on the clones today. Getting them ready for flip and the auto waterer. First i need to put my cages on.
These help me anchor the plant down and holds my drip rings in place. Next I trimmed and anchored the plant down. They were starting to get bushy.

What I'm trying to do is spread the plant open so the smaller bud sites and stems can get more light. I try to keep an even canopy so the plant sends resources evenly to the whole plant and the lights hit it evenly
Notice the flat top going and the anchors pulling the plant where I want it.
When lights come on at midnight I'll put my drip rings on and start running them off of the waterer in the flower tent. I would of like to veg them another week or 2 but I'm running out of time and space.
Thanks for coming by
Derbybud
What up derb. Missed some ish. Nobody seems to be getting all their notifications? To be fair im not suprised. Im subbed to a lot of journals lol.
But yer anyway. Im stealing the cage idea. Awesome for extra training space! Love it

Thanks again. If you go this route you'll find the best thing is you have almost unlimited spots to anchor the plants down. Not only down but side to side also. Works great for me. Haha one of my better ideas
Yer n youll be pulling everything outwards aswell. Start early with long ties and just shorten the ties every now and then. Boom!

Yer n youll be pulling everything outwards aswell. Start early with long ties and just shorten the ties every now and then. Boom!
The kicker is you can pull something long and just use a long tie and pull it to the bottom of the cage. Like a few in the picture you posted. It kinda leverages it and not a direct pull. I'm not explaining this very well but try it and you'll understand. Quite simplistic but works very well.

The only thing I would do if I had bought that material is buy with maybe 1/2" spaces instead of 1". Just makes for even more adjustments. I didn't buy this cage material as my dad had it and was going to throw it out. A partial roll and and a new one not even opened. He asked what I was going to do with it and it's been in the barn for years till last fall.

4/4 and my CBDreams are off to the races! I think I am going to clone the biggest one and use it as a mother and just dedicate one tent to always growing it for topicals and edibles. I may take it one step further and do beauty products such as soaps and stuff. The experimental/scientist part of me is thinking of all sorts of ways to incorporate CBD into things.

4/4 and my CBDreams are off to the races! I think I am going to clone the biggest one and use it as a mother and just dedicate one tent to always growing it for topicals and edibles. I may take it one step further and do beauty products such as soaps and stuff. The experimental/scientist part of me is thinking of all sorts of ways to incorporate CBD into things.
@SweetSue was just asking in Magnus8's topical thread about the experience of those using CBD in topicals. You should head over there and tell her what you've found. Here's her query. Most of us on the topical side are a strictly high-THC group!

Oh wow mr.D, I didn't realize that you had steamed ahead so much. Congrats on those harvests and your WW is amazing, that is high on my list of seeds to try. Reading a lot bout bomb genetics and GG and WW from them......:high-five:

@LopinNSmokin, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, you have a top notch dad there sunshine....:ciao:

Hey ghost they don't sit it them it's just rapped around them but taught enough to be able to pick them up by them. Works really well for what I'm using them for. It's some cage wire in a roll that I have left over from another project.
I use an old roll of "welded wire" fencing to make DIY tomato cages. TV hey work great for my outdoor guerilla grows because you literally can't see the wire from 10 ft away. Great to protect & support plants without drawing attention. There's always good materials laying around a farm... lol

-P

Personally I am not a huge fan of trainwreck. I don't like the smell when it's smoked and can make my spasms worse. I don't tend to like a ton of sativas like my friends do but I am also able to easily function on indicas if I want to. I love the indica pheno of Strawberry Kush. if it is a light sativa I am fine but I am already a tightly wound person and adding a sativa like trainwreck isn't the greatest lol. RN I am looking at colorful strong strains for spasms nerve issues and anxiety.
Atf ?

Sounds like fun. I'm going to have to get into doing topical for my wife. She's not a big smoker but needs relief directly on pressure points while doing her edibles.
Your going to love growing them out. Super easy.

I use an old roll of "welded wire" fencing to make DIY tomato cages. TV hey work great for my outdoor guerilla grows because you literally can't see the wire from 10 ft away. Great to protect & support plants without drawing attention. There's always good materials laying around a farm... lol

-P
Just trying to find it sometimes is the hardest part. Lol

Not sure Joe. Maybe the experts could chime in.
So I took out three seeds and then another 3 afgahni and black dom. Females and two og something and three random seeds some one gave me but I don’t eant to plant not knowing how stable those were or what they are so flushing three cups of pro mix hp flushed now with half gal of tap water and 1.25 ml voodoo juice 2 ml cal mag .5 ml grow .ml micro 2-3 drops to bloom. Oh and befor it all z7 Mil each . I am going to talk to my neighbour I won’t be able to attend to them a lot but I’m going to see what I can do start in promix hp and then into nature back yard dig hole and plant what I’ve started? So solid every two or three days I should feed u less it rains ? Do I need to worry about flushing straight water at all for salts ? As rain will ? And it’s not a medium that is contained ? So salts can just keep getting pushed down lower? Oh man I am hiding from wife lol. Shh this is a maybe but in action. Your the first I’m sharing my idea with derby?
So in most I will grow 5 plants in hopes I can see what happens will be adding neem oil to mix and spraying at least once a week as preventative all summer? Sound good so far?

So I took out three seeds and then another 3 afgahni and black dom. Females and two og something and three random seeds some one gave me but I don’t eant to plant not knowing how stable those were or what they are so flushing three cups of pro mix hp flushed now with half gal of tap water and 1.25 ml voodoo juice 2 ml cal mag .5 ml grow .ml micro 2-3 drops to bloom. Oh and befor it all z7 Mil each . I am going to talk to my neighbour I won’t be able to attend to them a lot but I’m going to see what I can do start in promix hp and then into nature back yard dig hole and plant what I’ve started? So solid every two or three days I should feed u less it rains ? Do I need to worry about flushing straight water at all for salts ? As rain will ? And it’s not a medium that is contained ? So salts can just keep getting pushed down lower? Oh man I am hiding from wife lol. Shh this is a maybe but in action. Your the first I’m sharing my idea with derby?
So in most I will grow 5 plants in hopes I can see what happens will be adding neem oil to mix and spraying at least once a week as preventative all summer? Sound good so far?
Sounds like a solid plan. Don't worry about flush unless it's a very dry fall. Make sure you loosen the soil around the plant so the roots can expand and about 16" deep. I would only top them and let them go natural from there. Once the buds start fattening up make sure you quit feeding any nitrogen and just feed water and let the leaves finish it up. Sounds fun

Sounds like a solid plan. Don't worry about flush unless it's a very dry fall. Make sure you loosen the soil around the plant so the roots can expand and about 16" deep. I would only top them and let them go natural from there. Once the buds start fattening up make sure you quit feeding any nitrogen and just feed water and let the leaves finish it up. Sounds fun
In works bro talking to neighbor tonight. See if 70/30 is good his property my time
Food skill
Seem fair?

Back
Top Bottom