Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Someone couldn't help themselves :). Your secret is safe with us Joe. Nobody reads Derby's journal anyway...
Just posted Instagram live feed flower_zues :passitleft:

That's just the small one for things that might be running a little too much rh after in the jars. I have a 3x6' screen in lopins closet where I start my dying for a few days. It was nice and cool in there and th was about 46-50%. Then into the frig.

Gosh that is pretty resourceful, Lopin's closet, lucky girl.

I'm at work right now and don't have the numbers. But it's the biggest by weight than all of them. I think using 20% dry a little over 8 zips. All 3 together wet was over 100 oz. So I'm hoping for 20 dry. House has a good aroma to it when I'm burping all these jars.

Sounds like a great harvest.

Played a lot of hockey in my time I just might resemble old Al Pacino.

It’s not the size of the dog is the size of the fire within the dog ✊

Personally I am not a huge fan of trainwreck. I don't like the smell when it's smoked and can make my spasms worse. I don't tend to like a ton of sativas like my friends do but I am also able to easily function on indicas if I want to. I love the indica pheno of Strawberry Kush. if it is a light sativa I am fine but I am already a tightly wound person and adding a sativa like trainwreck isn't the greatest lol. RN I am looking at colorful strong strains for spasms nerve issues and anxiety.
That interests me Lopin because i have a friend that can't tolerate indicas at all for pain. Gonna be running some pure indica soon as well a pure sativa {it's gonna take awhile}

So I took out three seeds and then another 3 afgahni and black dom. Females and two og something and three random seeds some one gave me but I don’t eant to plant not knowing how stable those were or what they are so flushing three cups of pro mix hp flushed now with half gal of tap water and 1.25 ml voodoo juice 2 ml cal mag .5 ml grow .ml micro 2-3 drops to bloom. Oh and befor it all z7 Mil each . I am going to talk to my neighbour I won’t be able to attend to them a lot but I’m going to see what I can do start in promix hp and then into nature back yard dig hole and plant what I’ve started? So solid every two or three days I should feed u less it rains ? Do I need to worry about flushing straight water at all for salts ? As rain will ? And it’s not a medium that is contained ? So salts can just keep getting pushed down lower? Oh man I am hiding from wife lol. Shh this is a maybe but in action. Your the first I’m sharing my idea with derby?
So in most I will grow 5 plants in hopes I can see what happens will be adding neem oil to mix and spraying at least once a week as preventative all summer? Sound good so far?
You really love your neem oil lol

Back
Top Bottom