Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Not sure Joe. Maybe the experts could chime in.
Most of my pain is nerve pain in the facet joints of my lower back. ATF is the best strain I have come across for the pain. Hits instant and helps with the spasms as well. Its a Sativa, but as long as you don't take too much she is easy to manage. Could be worth exploring if her pain is mostly nerve related.

Most of my pain is nerve pain in the facet joints of my lower back. ATF is the best strain I have come across for the pain. Hits instant and helps with the spasms as well. Its a Sativa, but as long as you don't take too much she is easy to manage. Could be worth exploring if her pain is mostly nerve related.
Her biggest problems are her fibromyalgia which is nerve pain so we might look into ATF to help.

No one around here has it. even my friends who drive out of state for dispensaries can't find a good one of it.
I am blessed to have 4 of them then ✊

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom