Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Wash, hang 3-4 hours, trim, 40 grams per paper bag, frig. Tumble twice a day for the first 3-5 days then once a day for 2 weeks. Start to check rh. Once it's 68 or lower into the Turkey bags for cure. This is how I do the low & slow. My frig isn't going to have room for the other harvest I have coming in this week so might hang dry or screen dry.

I haven't done it in over a year but last two dried to fast , well some did, hanging

May crank up the kegorator for the next harvest and do low n slow again

What is your mix ratio of lemon juice and baking soda
This is how I bud wash. 3 containers, not the same size but for this purpose I'll go with all being 5 gallon.
Container #1 cool tap water with 5 parts water to 1 part H2O2. Gently swish buds for 30 seconds being careful to not have buds contact the container.
Container #2 warm tap water (110- 120f) with 1 cup baking soda and 1 cup lemon juice. Again swish for 30 seconds being careful.
Container #3 coldest water out of the tap. Swish for 30- 45 seconds. Care again not to have buds touch container.
If I would see any foaming or bubbling I would continue swishing the buds until it isn't present.
I grown indoors in tents and this is still the way to go.

Morning mr.Derby had a small harvest yesterday but it's not going to go far I fear as the old jars are empty, fridge cure is def on the list for this season with my indoor girls but going to have a coffee now with a fortifying shot of coco oil as you have flash floods and I had heavy rains last night so I fear the gardens looking worse for wear..... regards all round and hope you having a blessed weekend.....

Yeah Smeegol hope you have a great weekend also. Sorry to here about your empty jar issues. Wish I could get some to ya as this household has enough to last for a while. And once you have a bit of time and product you need to do yourself a favor and try the low & slow. You'll be glad you did.

Wow, walked out in the mud room to fluff 20 bag of buds in the frig and the aroma in that room sure hits ya hard. Glad everyone is kinda hunkered down so we shouldn't get any visitors for a while otherwise the wife would be pissed. Smells almost like a menthol only louder.

Thanks sparks. Thinking about taking the tops off the blueberry and Babu later today.
20200322_095729.jpg
20200322_095729.jpg

Well looks like Ohio is shut down at midnight tomorrow. That means Tuesday will be tare the tents apart and clean the shit out if them.
What do you mean Shut Down ?

Back
Top Bottom