Derby's Fly By Night Photos

White widow is on the chopping block for tomorrow. The rest will be next week as I get time.
I just with I could get a bit more trichomes production.
20200320_174912.jpg
20200320_174911.jpg

One of these days
Have you heard derby about ice water last few days ?

That's bull Joe. Stick to what you know works. Chop before lights on is all I'm concerned with. No flush, no ice water, no voodoo, just cut before lights on.
Makes sense buddy

Congrats on the harvest and the makings of a great haul, but damn on those seeds! I wonder if it was the BB itself or whatever it leaned on when it fell over.

Good luck on the shutdown. CA's been closed since Friday, but we still can grocery shop and get take out. Support your local restaurants and tip your delivery folks well if you go that route.

Stay safe Derby clan!

Congrats on the harvest and the makings of a great haul, but damn on those seeds! I wonder if it was the BB itself or whatever it leaned on when it fell over.

Good luck on the shutdown. CA's been closed since Friday, but we still can grocery shop and get take out. Support your local restaurants and tip your delivery folks well if you go that route.

Stay safe Derby clan!

we might be on full lockdown in the next day or two From what I have been hearing from my stepdad who is retired electrical engineer for city of la he has a bunch of friends that work for the city and they were telling us to get ready

What does full lock down mean? No food?
From what I can understand it means your not to leave your house. It seems a little extreme but I could see this happening in the very near future. This is all just hearsay still but the sources I got it from are well informed and told us to take precautions. It’s scary really

Back
Top Bottom