DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

Hell I'm getting nervous already just with that reply.

No need to be nervous - we all win in the end of this.

I grew alongside OTM and Canada Guy over the summer, and it was a really cool to have someone else who knew exactly what you were facing at any time. OTM was growing in coco and indoors for the first time as well so we had lots of chances to bounce ideas off of one another. It’s going to be fun to do that with you and Ase.

No need to be nervous - we all win in the end of this.

I grew alongside OTM and Canada Guy over the summer, and it was a really cool to have someone else who knew exactly what you were facing at any time. OTM was growing in coco and indoors for the first time as well so we had lots of chances to bounce ideas off of one another. It's going to be fun to do that with you and Ase.
Just you guys are a bit more polished than myself. I'm game though as it will help me push myself to where I need to get.

Just you guys are a bit more polished than myself. I'm game though as it will help me push myself to where I need to get.
Derby, we are all family here. Don't worry! If you run into trouble we will be here for you. There is a ton of information and support, you're in good hands.

Derby, we are all family here. Don't worry! If you run into trouble we will be here for you. There is a ton of information and support, you're in good hands.
That I know and I love being a part of it. Just sometimes I don't have the time for updates and to take care of my plants like they should be because of certain things that arise in my schedule. I'm doing this to help push myself to make time and effort at this time. Thanks for the encouraging words as it does help when others acknowledge the efforts that others have put in.

That I know and I love being a part of it. Just sometimes I don't have the time for updates and to take care of my plants like they should be because of certain things that arise in my schedule. I'm doing this to help push myself to make time and effort at this time. Thanks for the encouraging words as it does help when others acknowledge the efforts that others have put in.

Totally echo what CG said Derby. Everyone here is out to offer support - don’t feel like you need to maintain some standard. Do what works for you and makes you happy. I’ll be good with whatever updates you make, I’m just glad to see you and Lopin have success.

Ok I'm in. I think I'm just going to flip 3 of the 5 and give the smaller ones more time to veg.

That's great news Derby, I can't wait to get started in flower with everyone.

Beautiful training, i see where you were going with everything. Those fans you removed were beautiful, but it was the right thing to do. Now you're ready to flip soon.

Thanks G2HM! I've found my groove with the training I think - I have a plan and I'm working towards it. The next week and the final definition of the canopy should be fun.

A quick update to show the bounce back tonight. Royal Gorilla didn't miss a beat so I went ahead with full defoliation. The others just got the slightest bit of manipulation with the fingers but were otherwise left alone to continue their bounce back.

20180203-all-44V-001.jpg

Clockwise from top right: Liberty Haze, Amnesia x OG, Royal Gorilla, Violator Kush

I spent a lot of time defoliating tonight because aside from Royal Gorilla, I also did the recently neglected veg tent.

20180203-all-veg-44V-001.jpg

I'm not sure how I'm going to manage once the new seedlings start progressing. Liberty Haze 1 will have to go, and White Widow will have to mind her space. I think I'll move Liberty Haze 1 into my propagation tent when the time comes that the next round needs her space. As for her long term future, who knows.

It's funny to see the perfectly symmetrical Liberty Haze 1 next to the organized chaos that is White Widow.

Nice training Dobe, I can't wait for the flip off.hey Derbybud, check out our New Years flip journal to see a bunch of great growers flowering together...pretty fn cool.Love these threads! I thought for sure you fellas would have the Valentine's Day Flip locked in;)

Nice training Dobe, I can't wait for the flip off.hey Derbybud, check out our New Years flip journal to see a bunch of great growers flowering together...pretty fn cool.Love these threads! I thought for sure you fellas would have the Valentine's Day Flip locked in;)
I try to check in daily when I get the time.

I took a fall while I was tending to the plants at lights on. I did my best to avoid damaging the plants on the way down but still managed to damage the ones in front. Royal Gorilla didn't take any damage that she won't recover from I don't think - I missed the branches mostly and put my hand into the coco, so I expect some root damage but nothing to big on the plant. Amnesia x OG wasn't so lucky. I managed to snap one of the main branches as well as some of the other branches growing from the remaining 3 mains. A couple of stems off of the main stem couldn't be salvaged and the branch itself was probably 90% broken off, split down right at the main stalk and hanging from a cracked piece of the main stalk. I taped it up as best I could and now I'll hope for the best. I should know quickly, I think, if it's going to make an attempt at survival. I hope it doesn't destroy the plant entirely - the crack goes into the main stem above and below the branch, about 1/3 or 1/4 across the stem and the whole way through. I also got my hand into the coco on this one as well. Again not too badly, but I fear the damage to the plant combined with the root damage is going to be a bit hit on this plant. If the plant dies entirely, or if growth gets too stunted now, at least I have White Widow waiting in the wings.

My ego is the only real wound. I got some scrapes up and down my back where I landed (on the edge of the wire stands in front) and took a chunk out of my foot, and I should have purple bruises in both spots tomorrow, but I'd be surprised if I broke anything.

It's funny how your brain works when you know you've lost balance. I immediately thought to avoid hitting the plants and grabbing the tent and almost managed it. I pretty much twisted to avoid what I could and hit the stands without slowing my impact.

No photo updates, or training tonight. I'm just going to settle in to the football game and hope for the best in the tent.

Glad you are ok, bad to hear about the plants but them mean nothing.

Now to try and put some humor in this.... Did you push the "I've fallen and can't get up" button?

Around here something like that is usually preceded by "Hold my beer and watch this".

Back
Top Bottom