DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

The little crisp saw tooth's in the last photo, my Blue Dream had that. Any ideas on the cause? I was thinking it may have been my foliar sitting in the little spots.

I just want my leaves to be green like that..... I'm not there yet......well.....ok. I'll get there next time.

Fake.....just fake plants......He's a spy and watching everything we do...... :laugh:

Thanks guys! I always mean to let the plants pray to the light a bit before snapping photos, but open the tent up and can’t help myself!

@JustMeds I figured it was early K deficiency. That’s the issue I could find that most closely matched it. I took steps to address it and it slowed significantly. I’m still not certain, honestly. I got some but not all K deficiency symptoms. When I had advanced K def in my first grow it was very different from this.

I started flushing Violator Kush tonight, at the close of week 7.

It's looking like she'll go about 9 weeks. I'm comfortable going a little long on Violator Kush because she'll be primarily an evening med. So I'll take her with a little more amber than my Royal Gorilla.

Royal Gorilla is not really progressing in terms of amber, she looks the same as when I started flushing a couple of days ago. But if she's milky with just a little amber next weekend I'll chop. I want to be able to have Royal Gorilla in the daytime, and I'm fine with it turning having an intense high as long as it doesn't knock me out.

Veg tent update! Left to right...

Liberty Haze reveg clone (front), Pink Kush (back), Chemdawg, Tuna Kush, Green Crack

The plants are at 46 days. I haven't potted them up to their 3 gallon pots yet, but I'll likely do that tomorrow night.

They seem to be finally hitting their stride. It still can't compare to the LEDs, but it seems once the plants finally fill their pots with roots the growth finally starts to gain some momentum. Under the T5s that just takes longer.

They have the basic structure in place at this point, and each typically has 8 dominant tops. I've trained and defoliated aggressively, removing a number of tops I don't want to waste time on.

Ultimately my hope is that the longer veg and slower progression of potting up will result in a well formed root ball that can support big flowering plants. I started in a 16 oz solo cup and moved to a 1 gallon pot, for 7 weeks of veg. I want them to be ready to rock at the flip, so after I pot them up to 3 gallon smart pots, I'll put them under an LED while Amnesia x OG finishes under the QBs. Then after the long veg they'll go under the QBs.

Liberty Haze

This will be a mother plant and not in the next flowering round. I think I took the clone somewhere in week 3 of flower, so was cut a month or so ago. This was a larger clone and I took a blade to the stem to make cuts to encourage roots.

I had to toss all of my other clones unfortunately. Next time I'll use better care and attention to cloning, but no big loss this time.

Pink Kush

She's at 26V. She's been a slow starter. The roots have filled the solo cup and the veg growth is moving along, so I'll likely pot up before the weekend is out. The brown on the leaf in the foreground only showed up this morning and I haven't investigated the root cause. I'm not really feeding her correctly, as I'm giving her and the larger plants the same feed. I'm not overly worried and will be feeding her correctly from this point forward. In any case her growth has been healthy but slow since the start. She'll get big boosts when I pot her up and she gets under LED light.

Chemdawg

She's got a really nice look, with clean and healthy growth. Whereas Violator Kush has been the clear photogenic plant of my current crop since veg, Chemdawg looks like the favourite to be that plant from this round. I really like the way she's set up and look forward to seeing what she has in store.

Tuna Kush

Tuna Kush had very woody growth very quickly, and I actually damaged both of the new stems on the top node after topping. She has since recovered, but I've had to be creative in how I've focused the defoliation, as the new growth off of the damaged stems was lagging. I defoliated some of the top node growth and kept some of the lower node growth I would have otherwise removed, and the plant has responded. She's grown well since. Even in veg the plant smells bad, I have a bad feeling that all of the hype about the stink of this plant in flower will be true. This might be the plant that drives a new filter and fan purchase!

Green Crack

She had some odd malformed growth as early veg growth was sprouting - small hard spots that didn't form branches along the stems. But she seems to have come along nicely. Her stems are particularly thick and I expect a large plant in flower.

Looks like you are headed for a bumper crop...... Stem breaking crop I think.... :slide:

It was not Royal Gorilla but GG4 I had. The shit put me on the couch. Have you ever tried to keep a couple buds on the plant for an extended grow? Could turn into your new daytime.

You chopping those beauties yet? Or just light building? Hope all is well

:ganjamon::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom