Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Some high brix Purple Satellite - in custom outdoor soil. - to entertain you while in lockdown :) Hang in there Doc! Glad you’re mostly ok

:Namaste:
Very nice Amy! I'm surprised the PS hasn't actually purpled on you. It looks like it's getting close to being done.

Some high brix Purple Satellite - in custom outdoor soil. - to entertain you while in lockdown :) Hang in there Doc! Glad you’re mostly ok

:Namaste:
Amy, great looking plants! They are filling in nicely. I'm sure you'll see some purple as they near the end. As a reminder, this is what they can look like. (Admittedly, I'm indoors and controller temps - 68-72 at night.)
IMG_1615.jpg

Very nice Amy! I'm surprised the PS hasn't actually purpled on you. It looks like it's getting close to being done.
Thanks Morgs. I am surprised too. It was purple striped in the stem for a longtime during veg and then it went green suddenly at about node 5-6. There are little hints of colour here and there appearing on the buds. I’m thinking it has another 2 weeks at least but outside things can surprise and move fast towards the end.

Amy, great looking plants! They are filling in nicely. I'm sure you'll see some purple as they near the end. As a reminder, this is what they can look like. (Admittedly, I'm indoors and controller temps - 68-72 at night.)
IMG_1615.jpg

Thanks heaps mmmmike.

So very gorgeous :love: thanks for posting that glimpse of my near future :) That is a truly beautiful flower! It lets me know another 2 weeks on mine will likely be fine.

Ace list different flowering finish times for indoor and outdoor on this plant. Out of curiosity, how long did you take it?

I am a First time grower and this is my crop of Doc Buds High Brix Blend. The kit is really easy to use, I Love it. @Duggan is my Mentor and he has done a wonderful job. When I started this grow I didn't expect this good of a crop
Tent 3 18 2020.jpg
Plants 2 24 2020 1.jpg
Plants 3 23 2020 2.jpg
Plants 3 24 2020 1 .jpg
Tent 3 23 2020 1.jpg

Gorgeous! First time you say?
Yes, Duggan is Mentoring me so a lot of credit goes to him. I am totally amazed at the results. I am harvesting today and will soon be able to try some Doc Buds cannabis, I am really anxious to try it.
Thank you for this wonderful (system) for lack of a better word. The results have been outstanding. :high-five:

Great job PC!

I did have a question for @Doc Bud, or anyone else if they wanted to weigh in... my bro has some ewc kickin around and I wanted to use it in the blend with promix hp... but no npk values are listed on packaging or on website... so I emailed them, and they sent me this info.... is it suitable for Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend kit?

btw: they responded within a couple of days with this. I’m very impressed as my email was short and to the point... kudos to them!

91731B59-C560-4BBA-AD2D-2DE1BF256EBE.jpeg

Nice work PC! Enjoy the harvest lol When will we see your second run? Betcha you could do it without assistance like my 2nd run :) you got it down PC. I mean, yeah @Duggan is a great mentor and i think he deserves to have some nugs after each crops that he assists. Imagine that... he could receive lots of mail and will not have to grow his own any more haha

oh and i believe you are the new record holder for the longest first journal ??? wowzers! :nomo::nomo::reading420magazine::reading420magazine:

Good job PC :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom