Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

My first plant from the Doc's kit comes down today
Platinum Cookies outdoor in 25gal smart pot
The nugs a soooo dense the smell is out of this world you can smell it from the front yard
Time for a bud wash and a trimming
Thanks Doc and Thanks to all for putting there questions and answers this is so fun and easy

My first plant from the Doc's kit comes down today
Platinum Cookies outdoor in 25gal smart pot
The nugs a soooo dense the smell is out of this world you can smell it from the front yard
Time for a bud wash and a trimming
Thanks Doc and Thanks to all for putting there questions and answers this is so fun and easy[/QUOTE

We wanna see a big bowl o' nugs. :cheer::cheer:

Congrats on the harvest and here's to many more!

:ganjamon:

Hola Doc

I have two plants that have received back to back cat drenches. According to the directions, I should add recharge next time they get anything, correct?

I only ran five plants on this kit because I used your soil for some clones. So, should I divide the recharge by five plants, give them all a little extra, or, stick to directions and split it up 1/6?

I have a new batch of soil that's cooked, would it hurt or help to top off each plant with the recharge, mixed in with new soil? Maybe a handful or two of the new soil and spread that on top, or just work the recharge into the existing kit ?? - basically following the directions.

The two plants that got the cat drenches,, amazing my friend just amazing. The plants are healthier, or as healthy as any plant I've grown. Awesome potential with a good 5-6 weeks left.

Thanks, Doc!!

Hola Doc

I have two plants that have received back to back cat drenches. According to the directions, I should add recharge next time they get anything, correct?

I only ran five plants on this kit because I used your soil for some clones. So, should I divide the recharge by five plants, give them all a little extra, or, stick to directions and split it up 1/6?

I have a new batch of soil that's cooked, would it hurt or help to top off each plant with the recharge, mixed in with new soil? Maybe a handful or two of the new soil and spread that on top, or just work the recharge into the existing kit ?? - basically following the directions.

The two plants that got the cat drenches,, amazing my friend just amazing. The plants are healthier, or as healthy as any plant I've grown. Awesome potential with a good 5-6 weeks left.

Thanks, Doc!!

Yep, follow directions.

The recharge is for a bale of promix. If you're using less than a bale, use the appropriate amount of recharge.

Picture_009254.jpg
Picture_008251.jpg
Picture_007278.jpg
Picture_006299.jpg
Picture_005318.jpg
Picture_003339.jpg
Picture_002333.jpg
Picture_001341.jpg

Hey Doc, any ideas re coral?

Me no like your picture of bud anymore.

Me want to have.

Need that button....:ciao:

Cheers Doc.. I just happen to have some and was wondering if it would make a good calcium amendnent for scracth-built soil.. Not much on interwebs about it other than: it's quite alkaline... Some people use it apparently as coral is the skeletal remains of old coral; the base of new coral. If you follow! I read also that it is used in comercial liming agents as it is very high in calcium carbonate; was wondering if anyone had tried it... Might give it a go on a random plant and see what happens...
Cheers.

Hey DOC

Below are clones that were put in soil 8/15 and then 8/24.

Doing good even the one I dropped down a set of stairs. Doh!!

They are vegging with an estimated flower time of November.

I'm noticing some purple stems which I haven't seen before with these strains,however, it appears to be working itself out, growth is fine,, but I think this batch of soil wasn't cooked enough.

Is that the cause? Soil not cooked enough?

Thank you!!

20150916_081753.jpg

Hey DOC

Below are clones that were put in soil 8/15 and then 8/24.

Doing good even the one I dropped down a set of stairs. Doh!!

They are vegging with an estimated flower time of November.

I'm noticing some purple stems which I haven't seen before with these strains,however, it appears to be working itself out, growth is fine,, but I think this batch of soil wasn't cooked enough.

Is that the cause? Soil not cooked enough?

Thank you!!

20150916_081753.jpg

Could be the soil.....could also be nightime temps.

Back
Top Bottom