Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc, it's Day 12 from flip and my Skywalker girl is starting to look sad. I was wondering if it's about time to start the Epsom salts and blood meal toppings?
420-magazine-mobile1497186372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sulfur burning today. Getting excited :) I've never had a PM problem, just a PM existence. Not today! Room is being humidified to insane levels as we speak! Then it's burns time!

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Sulfur burning today. Getting excited :) I've never had a PM problem, just a PM existence. Not today! Room is being humidified to insane levels as we speak! Then it's burns time!

Holy hell! This stuff stiiiiiiiiinks!!!!
420-magazine-mobile20520277.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1105009970.jpg

Duggan I have no clue! I was just told he was going to toss it. I jumped into action and grabbed it. No info but the strain and he hand no time for it. He told me ph is off but he's also a noob and gave up on her. Any suggestions from that? I know it's difficult but I'm trying to save her . If u help me kill her it won't hurt me but I would love some I guess educated guesses

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

I have 3 in veg early seedlings. This was gifted in flower . I put it in my veg are cause it is the only grow area I have. 1 light 1 room . Should I revert her to veg ?

I would...I don't like stressed plants in flower, they never seem to make it. And she looks pretty early in flower so hopefully no super cropping madness happens ✌️

And since she's hurting now should I practice my newly honed cloneing techniques on her. I'm feening to try and this is my first chance! Or am I too eager

Back
Top Bottom