Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I have 3 in veg early seedlings. This was gifted in flower . I put it in my veg are cause it is the only grow area I have. 1 light 1 room . Should I revert her to veg ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

That plant has lots wrong with it. Id feed the whole thing to my soil

Can you tell me where you ordered your brix kit? I've been looking all over for Doc's kit but I can't seem to find it. I may be a bit slow or something because normally I can find things relatively easy online. I would've really appreciate it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I dunno ? Very new to this what is DBHBB STAND FOR

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok ok ok, so this for thread is a DBHBB or Doc Bud High Brix Blend Soil users. Basically that plant has a lot wrong with it and if you were using DBHBB then you could just toss the plant in the cooking oils you have set aside I a tub somewhere with some roots power and the plant would then become part of the soil. So I've you more than likely have a plant that is in FFOM and has not been well maintained then you have a few choices. Toss it, trim it to the bare minimum of healthy green and flush the heck out of it with PHed water and wait and see or just mess around with it like you wish until she dies or survives. Then go to page one and start reading this thread and become a believer in DBHBB like we all are. Order the kit follow the steps and sub to more threads. These peeps here are great and very supportive of each other. They do have a tendency to stick around the HB threads tho as it's just the preferred way to grow around here. Now I'm just noob but I've been following for a some time before I came out of the shadows and started poking my nose around. We all of be of think a like, some are just plain geniuses when it comes to the science and others like me just want to grow amazing green and understand the basics. Good luck with your gift, I hope she works out and hope to see you around here more, sticking your nose in places that smells oh so very sweet!!! ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me where you ordered your brix kit? I've been looking all over for Doc's kit but I can't seem to find it. I may be a bit slow or something because normally I can find things relatively easy online. I would've really appreciate it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/

You'll have to email or send a pm, it's not sold online ..

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You'll have to email or pm Doc, it's not sold online

May I suggest starting with the following link, it's Doc's Thread. You will need to
talk to him about ordering

In The Lab With Doc Bud

i sent you via pm his contact info..

I have 3 in veg early seedlings. This was gifted in flower . I put it in my veg are cause it is the only grow area I have. 1 light 1 room . Should I revert her to veg ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

My instinct tells me to not bring an unknown sick plant into my garden. You never know what kind of cooties you could be introducing brother.

Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
~Albert Einstein

My instinct tells me to not bring an unknown sick plant into my garden. You never know what kind of cooties you could be introducing brother.

Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
~Albert Einstein

Wow mind blown! Never thought of that . Disposing of the sickly creature now

Hi to Doc and the gang
I have spent the last year reading thousands of pages here
very interesting and informative figuring out how to get around on
some of these pages is a real pain on the brain

I am from the great white north west side
I am licenced and have tinkered for years
I learned about brix years ago even have a refractometer
did not know how to apply it until Doc

Northern, look at you, such a baby with only 1 post....oh lord have mercy....welcome welcome welcome you are entering just as I did.....lay back you are going to be just fine because you have come to the right place with a tremendous amount of people who are here to help you.....so great that you have found yourself here....:Namaste:

now on to my three and a half cents worth on bud washing
having read about it and done it many times I can no longer
give my kid, friends etc unwashed bud and feel good about
it now that I have been informed and seen the results
I do not use pesticides and try to grow as organically as
possible just my personal preference

Back
Top Bottom