Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Congratulations, SO. And good morning to you. I've been debating whether to bring forth a truth about the cannabis I grew this year. So here goes. I grew some Mobsta ladies, (went to 9 ft. tall), now trimmed and cured for a month, now. I used JADAM's microbe solution once a week like clockwork, and my ladies (and everything else) flourished nicely. Buds weighed down the branches to allow more ventilation. They were so laden! Well, anfter a month cure, this crop is twice as potent as anything I've grown before. "I finally know what all the fuss is about". Don't get me wrong, before crops have been stoney to smoke. But, this year the high lasts so much longer, and so much better. I catch myself 4 hrs later musing because I'm still stoned!! And the Apollo 13 ladies (one went to 10 ') were chopped a week later. I have smoked some of that and it's very nice. Stoney, but not a couchlock, doesn't make me hungry, and longer lasting than any in previous years. I'm hoping it will cure some more into a more higher rocketship! I'm always looking for more energy while doing daily chores, and A13 does that for me. And the only thing different this year was the microbe solution. I'm hooked for life. As a good friend, I wanted you to know, and anyone else who is interested. Happy Smokin'
Bode,

You used the JMS both on the soil and as a foliar, correct?

And would you attribute the increased potency to simply healthier plants in general because of it or do you think maybe there's something else going on?

Congratulations, SO. And good morning to you. I've been debating whether to bring forth a truth about the cannabis I grew this year. So here goes. I grew some Mobsta ladies, (went to 9 ft. tall), now trimmed and cured for a month, now. I used JADAM's microbe solution once a week like clockwork, and my ladies (and everything else) flourished nicely. Buds weighed down the branches to allow more ventilation. They were so laden! Well, anfter a month cure, this crop is twice as potent as anything I've grown before. "I finally know what all the fuss is about". Don't get me wrong, before crops have been stoney to smoke. But, this year the high lasts so much longer, and so much better. I catch myself 4 hrs later musing because I'm still stoned!! And the Apollo 13 ladies (one went to 10 ') were chopped a week later. I have smoked some of that and it's very nice. Stoney, but not a couchlock, doesn't make me hungry, and longer lasting than any in previous years. I'm hoping it will cure some more into a more higher rocketship! I'm always looking for more energy while doing daily chores, and A13 does that for me. And the only thing different this year was the microbe solution. I'm hooked for life. As a good friend, I wanted you to know, and anyone else who is interested. Happy Smokin'
Oh yeah! That's what I love to hear! They got that tall, had some sprays of JMS at the right times, and like magic, very little botrytis! That did it for me! Just watched a vid on making the JMS, it's not hard. I'm adding a Mobsta too since you've given it such a review! Biggest cannabis seeds I've ever seen! I'll be ready for spring when fall is over, and winter comes and goes, yeah, that's the ticket! Can't wait! Thanks for the inspiration!

Highya SO, Azimuth, Guys,

Azimuth - I used the JMS full strength to spray on the leaves during budrot season, and used a diluted mix (like 6 cups into a watering can to make 2 gal. The diluted mix I put applied to the ground once a week. I grow outside in organic soil that I ammend with a lot of nice (for organic soil) things. I have to believe it was due to the microbe solution. Because 2 mobstas were transplanted into 1st year soil I ammended only with some compost, then mulch. I did supplement with bloodmeal when they looked lighter in color, and an organic "garden toner" during flower to make sure the microbes had plenty to eat. I had a bushel of green peppers from 12 plants, and before growing them, I might get a dozen from 8 plants. I could go on and on, but I'm pretty sure it's the microbe solution. Glad to answer questions. Happy Smokin'

Sorry, SO, wanted to mention your excitement for next year's grow already. If you wanted @Azimuth has a recipe for a smaller batch you could use for your inside grow. Just a thought. But, yeah, I am so bowled over by the difference! I think you and whoever else uses it will be impressed also. Happy Smokin'

Sorry, SO, wanted to mention your excitement for next year's grow already. If you wanted @Azimuth has a recipe for a smaller batch you could use for your inside grow. Just a thought. But, yeah, I am so bowled over by the difference! I think you and whoever else uses it will be impressed also. Happy Smokin'
I'm all in for that Bode! I'll see about the indoor grow, it's tight quarters in there and things click along pretty well. I want to but I'm reluctant to make the move. I can barely walk from one end to the other unobstructed now. I keep giving away hobbies and things I don't do anymore but crap still piles up! Well, my grow gets bigger and bigger I have to admit.

VACATIONING STANKBERRY UPDATE

Good sunday morning everyone! I had a visit to my BIL's yesterday to see the 7 traveling Stanks and give them a topping.
My BIL created a new grow space for them. They seem to be enjoying life in the chrome zone!

What a setup!!

NTH

GROW UPDATE @Dope-Seeds BLACK SKULL GENETICS

Hi folks, These honeys are starting to show me their stuff! The late planted Wedding Cake got potted up to her #3 pot and hopefully will start to branch out a little.
Her sister, all arms.
And some Do-si-dos action. Have a little light green lower on the first. I usually don't read too much into those type things as they work themselves out over time. It reflects in the new growth.

Now that they're caught on it's going to be a race to the light! I have to watch them closely for changes. It's easy to fall behind in watering.

Nice little bushes, Stone.

That "sister" Wedding Cake is a real piece of cake! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom