Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Congrats on the beauties and the Mars SP250! I've got one in my 2x4 and have never run it close to full bore. I've dismounted the driver from the bar and have it hanging from a support so I can adjust the V screw when the plants need it. Great light!
I have to dream a way(space) to set the 2 x 4 up now! Sure seems like quite the beacon!

HOME AGAIN YAY! UPDATE

Hi all! Glad to be back! We had some beautiful foliage to see the whole trip down to Baltimore and back! Just wonderful! And I'm even happier with how my FSIL left them for me!
Before

And After
That's a good feeling right there!
So today I put the willing into #3 pots. Do we call them 3 gallon pots? They don't seem to hold that much. Any way, the @Dope-Seeds ladies went first.
Dos-si-dos roots
Wedding Cake roots
And how they sit for now.
But wait there's more! My first attempt at quadlining!

WooHoo!
I'm a quadding fool! I'm pretty sure.
The kit and kaboodle
I'm baack!

Welcome home!

I see your trigger finger got itchy while your were away. Couldn't wait to get home and DO something! :Rasta:

Good job on the quads.

And in style!!

Glad you made it home safely Otter, & great job with the training!!!
Thanks Rexer, I'm hoping!
Soooo ready for upcanning! All credit to your daughter's excellent taste in picking the men around her: her dad and his FSIL.

:welldone:

Nice quads Otter! Can't wait to see all the new growth.

[Are you a root-scorer when they look like that on transplant?]
It's scary when I watch this one! He reminds me of yours truly in lots of ways, not all comfortable either! Hehe. I didn't score them, only because I never have and didn't think to. Next ones!

Welcome home!

I see your trigger finger got itchy while your were away. Couldn't wait to get home and DO something! :Rasta:

Good job on the quads.
You know it! Been wanting to quad something up for a while! And I'm a homebody at heart.
Some folks do and some don't, so it wasn't a recommendation! I recall that Amy would so I do if I ever get roots that look like yours. I rarely do because the sun bakes the outer roots in the black pots even shielded by the cloth ones.
It's a practice I've known of for decades, just haven't put two and two together in the grows. Back in greenhouse production class at the aggie in the 70's it got covered.

Highya SO,

Glad you and the missus made it hame okay! What a wonderful surprise to have all the ladies looking superb upon arrival!! I agree, your daughter knows something wonderful about men, picking good ones! Ladies are gorgeous as always. The quads have a fine start. Happy Smokin'

Glad you and the Mrs. had a safe trip - nothing like coming home (as much as I like going away, I have issues with NEST SMELLS - I cant sleep well away from he!).

Your gals look great (as always) … love that quadlining (sure wish autos would accept more than just gentle lst).

Nice job, SO!

It's hard to tell from the pics but generally you want a slight upward angle to the branches. One of the pics makes it look like it may dip down a bit after the middle. If so, just ease up slightly on the tie. Otherwise the plant gets confused as to which is the dominant bud.

It's hard to tell from the pics but generally you want a slight upward angle to the branches. One of the pics makes it look like it may dip down a bit after the middle. If so, just ease up slightly on the tie. Otherwise the plant gets confused as to which is the dominant bud.
I thought the idea what that none of the original tops are the dominant bud. That's what will generate all the new growth on the inside.

Man ! Those roots!
:thumb:

[/rubbinghandstogether] The flip to flower is where those quads will make your brown eyes blue....or blue eyes brown....

You get the idea. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom