Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Condolences from Felonious and me to you, your wife and the rest of the family. Felonious is out visiting a friend whose sister just passed. It's definitely one of the suckier parts of getting old.

But, yay on no Covid! That must be a relief for all.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Highya SO,

It never gets any easier when a death comes along! My condolences to your wife, and yourself. So sorry. We've got that "nasty cold", and I don't think its covid either. Been 3 weeks already. Well, you'll get to see family again. Happy Smokin'

NEW CONFIG UPDATE

Good day all. Everyone got swept into emergency mode and ready or not into 1 gal pots the 2 straggler solo's went and down went the table. It's floor time. This pic is from a couple of days ago when I ppe'd up and went in to protect them and keep me out for a while. More later if I get to quad some of them.
Ho Ho Ho it's an early Christmas at the otterfarm! I made a trade for this beautiful @Mars Hydro SP250 light. Now I have to set the 2 x 4 tent up and put it to work! This is a sweet light!

Highya SO,

Your ladies look so gorgeous!! Perfect specimens. I hope they'll be okay while you are gone. That light is seriously impressive. Can't wait to see how it will up your game! I hope things are okay at the otter farm. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Your ladies look so gorgeous!! Perfect specimens. I hope they'll be okay while you are gone. That light is seriously impressive. Can't wait to see how it will up your game! I hope things are okay at the otter farm. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! I'm on my way down to see what needs to be done. I have one member of the house staying so he can water if need. o_OShould be fine.
Well Merry Christmas then.
The tent is looking amazing and about to get even better.

:cheer:
I love a good deal, couldn't help myself! That thing has only one grow on it! Xmas in November!

NEW CONFIG UPDATE

Good day all. Everyone got swept into emergency mode and ready or not into 1 gal pots the 2 straggler solo's went and down went the table. It's floor time. This pic is from a couple of days ago when I ppe'd up and went in to protect them and keep me out for a while. More later if I get to quad some of them.
Ho Ho Ho it's an early Christmas at the otterfarm! I made a trade for this beautiful @Mars Hydro SP250 light. Now I have to set the 2 x 4 tent up and put it to work! This is a sweet light!
Nice plants as usual Otter. You’ll like that light. Little better penetration than the Budgets.

NEW CONFIG UPDATE

Sweet girls:green_heart:

Your grow looks ace :)

I look forward to watching your grow adventures unfold.
Hey Tra! When I get back I'm going to rev up the chain saw and give them a carving adventure!
Holy shit! Theyve grew like 3 times bigger when last time saw them.
Whenever we need a little time they go blasting the growth, not that I'm complaining :laugh:
Sweet girls:green_heart:
That sp250 is sweet too! Nice to see you!

Back
Top Bottom