Dr. Seeds' Granddaddy Purple: Coco Grow In Mars Hydro Tent Under TSW-2000

I was a '280 Lady,' serving on all four of the 'Sisters of the Space Age'. My first posting to a ship was to the HMCS Iroquios in 1977. I took The HMCS Huron to Esquimault in 1987, and was posted there until 1989. I brought the HMCS Algonquin and HMCS Athabaskan out of TRUMP.

Dude your grow is impeccable, it’s so clean and professional, it’s very nice to see someone take such pride in what their doing , there is nothing done half ass in this journal , I just want to say hats off to you brother , I spent the last hour reading up to date , your plants are beautiful. I will most defiantly be following this until the end , I really appreciate the attention to detail in your journal. It’s a great read . I was looking into getting the TSL 2000 for my 2x4 tent and I will most definatly be putting the driver outside of my tent , thanks for the amazing ideas brotherman

Still Stretching, 98 Days after Germination

full

Front View of the Tents

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 Day 21 of 12/12
_______________________________________________________________​

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 Day 14 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 Day 21 of 12/12

Granddaddy Purple #1 and #3 were pruned this morning. The front view of the tents is before pruning, and the top views after.

Granddaddy Purple #2 is now 100cm (40") across, and 82cm (32") tall (from the soil). This plant is being grown to showcase the Mars Hydro TSW-2000. I'll clean up the tent tomorrow, and start working on my contest entries for a Mars Hydro SP-250 that starts on Monday.

Start working on your entries. Both photos and videos are allowed! The contest runs from Monday, until Dec 31, We vote for the winner Jan first and second, with the winner being announced Jan third. A time lapse video of your plant(s) under a Mars Hydro grow light would be awesome!

Looking great old salt!
Beautiful plants , healthy green, man those leaves look like they’re from the Jurassic period!!

Spectacular :bravo:

Thank you. It will be interesting to see which tent has the larger harvest. The lower leaves of GDP #2 are getting light reflected from the sides of the tent. GDP #1 and #3 don't have this as the tent is too crowded. The power to the lights in the tents is identical, but the color temperature is different. The 2' X 4' (60cm x 120cm) tent has 3000°K COBs, and the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 in the 3' x 3' (100cm x 100cm) is 3690°K.

started some gdp from dr. seeds myself. looking forward to see your grow OS.

started some gdp from dr. seeds myself. looking forward to see your grow OS.

They should be ready for harvest around the end of January. It's a seven week strain. Yesterday was day 1 of flower for GDP #1 and #3. GDP #2 is a week behind.

Still Stretching, 98 Days after Germination

full

Front View of the Tents

full

Granddaddy Purple #1 Day 21 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #2 Day 14 of 12/12

full

Granddaddy Purple #3 Day 21 of 12/12

Granddaddy Purple #1 and #3 were pruned this morning. The front view of the tents is before pruning, and the top views after.

Granddaddy Purple #2 is now 100cm (40") across, and 82cm (32") tall (from the soil). This plant is being grown to showcase the Mars Hydro TSW-2000. I'll clean up the tent tomorrow, and start working on my contest entries for a Mars Hydro SP-250 that starts on Monday.

Start working on your entries. Both photos and videos are allowed! The contest runs from Monday, until Dec 31, We vote for the winner Jan first and second, with the winner being announced Jan third. A time lapse video of your plant(s) under a Mars Hydro grow light would be awesome!

I really like that photo top right ...

When are you thinking about flipping them to 12/12?

ttyl

I really like that photo top right ...

When are you thinking about flipping them to 12/12?

ttyl

They are under 12/12 lighting. The stretch occurs during the first two to three weeks after the change from 18/6 to 12/12 lighting.

Idk if it was you but I seen someone looking for some led strips 10000 lux one foot 20000 lux 2 ft , my phone jumped around and I lost where I was but I seen a comment and it made me think it was you , if not I apologize
It’s all good, I think your post was meant for @Old Salt

Yes, I'm looking. Thank you!
Okay it’s you check them guys out , now they are a little pricy but what they offer is pretty awesome , they have a command modular you can control everything from your phone . But I know you can buy just the boards I think they go from like 3x3” -5x5” is but I would have bought myself some if they were a little cheaper , I’m not a wealthy person I have 3 boys so my wants and needs aren’t relevant in my house hold. So the mars hydro giveaway is like a godsend gift , but I know my luck I couldn’t even win a free ticket on the lottery . Let me know what you come up with because I’m looking to do something similar for my seed starting / first stage of life area

Back
Top Bottom