DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

I had a few minutes to take some pics last night, things are moving along nicely. These 4 Timewrecks in High Brix soil in the front are really starting to stretch now, they were bone dry in these pics so they got fed plain ro water with a squirt of Yucca extract.
12080.JPG
31419.JPG
6753.JPG
5858.JPG
41064.JPG
8 Ball Kush in supersoil, I pollinated one of the branches last night with some Timewreck pollen, you guys ready for "Wrecking Ball Kush" !!my boy came up with the name not sure if thats it yet lol
8496.JPG
9383.JPG
10389.JPG
111024.JPG
12392.JPG
and these 2 are 2 different phenos of Tga's Timewreck, they are at day 35 now and are really starting to frost up nicely, I cant wait to see how frosty they get in the HB soil
13286.JPG
14261.JPG
15237.JPG
16228.JPG
17206.JPG
18195.JPG
20152.JPG
21601.JPG
24160.JPG
23177.JPG
22197.JPG
25156.JPG

That's one of the lushest gardens I've seen.:thumb:

+reps

That first pic really puts the size of your plants in perspective. How long does it take you to get them that big?

Really nice shots... of beautiful girls :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's one of the lushest gardens I've seen.:thumb:

+reps

That first pic really puts the size of your plants in perspective. How long does it take you to get them that big?
Thanks for the kind words Graytail:Namaste: I didnt keep track of vegtime for these but im guessing around 45 days veg. After this round there will only be 6 plants in there at a time, they will be quite a bit bigger than these ones. 9 weeks strains, 3 zones in the veg room all 3 weeks apart so 63 days veg and the same in the flower room, 3 zones of 2 plants all 3 weeks apart 63 days flower:)

I had a few minutes to take some pics last night, things are moving along nicely. These 4 Timewrecks in High Brix soil in the front are really starting to stretch now, they were bone dry in these pics so they got fed plain ro water with a squirt of Yucca extract.
12080.JPG
31419.JPG
6753.JPG
5858.JPG
41064.JPG
8 Ball Kush in supersoil, I pollinated one of the branches last night with some Timewreck pollen, you guys ready for "Wrecking Ball Kush" !!my boy came up with the name not sure if thats it yet lol
8496.JPG
9383.JPG
10389.JPG
111024.JPG
12392.JPG
and these 2 are 2 different phenos of Tga's Timewreck, they are at day 35 now and are really starting to frost up nicely, I cant wait to see how frosty they get in the HB soil
13286.JPG
14261.JPG
15237.JPG
16228.JPG
17206.JPG
18195.JPG
20152.JPG
21601.JPG
24160.JPG
23177.JPG
22197.JPG
25156.JPG

:bump:

Thanks for the kind words Graytail:Namaste: I didnt keep track of vegtime for these but im guessing around 45 days veg. After this round there will only be 6 plants in there at a time, they will be quite a bit bigger than these ones. 9 weeks strains, 3 zones in the veg room all 3 weeks apart so 63 days veg and the same in the flower room, 3 zones of 2 plants all 3 weeks apart 63 days flower:)

I'm gonna have to start making plans to beef up my veg room, then. I run about 60 days in veg and mine are ... a third of the size you get? Hmm, yeah, 'cause you get 8oz per plant or so ... I get 2-3oz ...

Probably the lighting.

Yeah, gotta do some thinking. :bongrip:

I'm gonna have to start making plans to beef up my veg room, then. I run about 60 days in veg and mine are ... a third of the size you get? Hmm, yeah, 'cause you get 8oz per plant or so ... I get 2-3oz ...

Probably the lighting.

Yeah, gotta do some thinking. :bongrip:
Lighting isnt everything bro, room conditions are just as important as the right amount of lighting as well as sizing up your plants 3 times during veg, in my case its once per zone, this really promotes massize root balls
1387728256549.jpg

thats a ten gallon pot and there isn't much soil left, its all roots.The bigger the rootball the better the yield :)

Lighting isnt everything bro, room conditions are just as important as the right amount of lighting as well as sizing up your plants 3 times during veg, in my case its once per zone, this really promotes massize root balls
1387728256549.jpg

thats a ten gallon pot and there isn't much soil left, its all roots.The bigger the rootball the better the yield :)

Listen to this man, folks. He's telling the flat out truth:

environment. That's the key. Roots. Truth.

:)

Thanks - advice well taken. The zone thing got me thinking ... mine start fine and then lag, so I have a "zone 2" issue, I think. I just bought 1.5 gallon pots to replace the 3 quarts, so that will help some ...

My room is too small for 8oz plants - I want to grow more than 4 at a time - it's just personal produce - but I'd like to shave a week or two off veg if I could ...

That's why we sub journals like yours!

:thumb:

Thanks - advice well taken. The zone thing got me thinking ... mine start fine and then lag, so I have a "zone 2" issue, I think. I just bought 1.5 gallon pots to replace the 3 quarts, so that will help some ...

My room is too small for 8oz plants - I want to grow more than 4 at a time - it's just personal produce - but I'd like to shave a week or two off veg if I could ...

That's why we sub journals like yours!

:thumb:

Yes Dr. I too am a fan of your training. I'm working on bigger veg now that the ball is rolling.

Just did some counting and the blue hammer I flipped last night was 73 days since germ....but still not quite as big as yours. I really let the dry out between waterings, and I didn't do deep root soaking as much as I should have so I figured growth up top would be slow, but 73 days and she is a a nice little bonsai! I'm quite proud of her super tight internodes and bushy shape. I'm expecting an explosion of growth the next few weeks here.

Thanks for the inspiration and here's to bigger plants!

This journal is really awesome, your grow so dialed. Would u check out my journal and lend me a hand? Link in sig.
Skip a bit to the meat. I haven't really got started although, just reworking, building, and awaiting seeds basically.

Back
Top Bottom