DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

very nice, plants look great,

taking a clone in flower is the same as revegging a plant after harvest, you end up with a monster cropped plant that has hundreds of branches, i had a monster bush and i kept removing branches from it to open it up and as quick as i took them off it would replace them.

ideal for a mother plant or a monster plant for the next grow, i always do at least 1 reveg per grow,
Does a reveg take off quicker and produce more than starting from a clone?:loopy:

Does a reveg take off quicker and produce more than starting from a clone?:loopy:
no and yes lol...it doesnt take off quicker its the oposite actually, it will take most plants around a month to even show new growth and once it does get going it will grow at the same rate that strain always did but....revegged plants will produce a shitload of branches, alot more than say a clone or seedling so yes they can produce more in flower, is it worth it? no not really because it takes so long to revert backe to veg, I did it because I had no choice, it was my only hope of saving one of my favorite strains and because of the crazy branching revegged plants make exellent mothers if your in need of that many clones:)

:bump:

So after pulling my boys plants out of the room last night and repositioned the rest of the plants we realized that there wasnt going to be as much room as we thought so we better get the the 4 HB Timewrecks in there now or were going to have overcrowding issues after the stretch. So they wont be 1 pounders this round more like 10-12 oz plants but the room is finally full and theres 4 more Timewrecks vegging right now that will have plenty of time to grow into monsters:)
12073.jpg
21594.jpg
31407.jpg
5852.jpg

no and yes lol...it doesnt take off quicker its the oposite actually, it will take most plants around a month to even show new growth and once it does get going it will grow at the same rate that strain always did but....revegged plants will produce a shitload of branches, alot more than say a clone or seedling so yes they can produce more in flower, is it worth it? no not really because it takes so long to revert backe to veg, I did it because I had no choice, it was my only hope of saving one of my favorite strains and because of the crazy branching revegged plants make exellent mothers if your in need of that many clones:)
That is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks so much DrDank! :thanks:

Dont have a choice really...Let a table go undusted for 3 months and put all that shit in your body. Doing the same thing by not washing your produce. I wash my apples before I eat them, why not do the same thing to my buds? I dislike smoking unwashed bud now, the difference is noticeable.
What washing method do you use?:Namaste:

Thanks so very much Curso, and Doc Bud! I am going to give it a shot when it comes time to harvest! :thumb:
It seems to make them dry and cure better/faster too. It removes harmful bacteria off the leaf matter which really makes leafy matter begin to rot. I've used similar washes for herbs and veggies in professional applications. Herb storage tip...Soak them in a sink full of water with 1/4 tsp of bleach drip dry on a sheet tray lined with paper towel and store them without touching them bare-handed...they'll last for months. Oil on our hands and leaves don't like each other very much.

Dont have a choice really...Let a table go undusted for 3 months and put all that shit in your body. Doing the same thing by not washing your produce. I wash my apples before I eat them, why not do the same thing to my buds? I dislike smoking unwashed bud now, the difference is noticeable.

Thank you for pointing out my stupidity in sucha civil manner:thumb:

Think before posting is my NY resolution.

:sorry:

no and yes lol...it doesnt take off quicker its the oposite actually, it will take most plants around a month to even show new growth and once it does get going it will grow at the same rate that strain always did but....revegged plants will produce a shitload of branches, alot more than say a clone or seedling so yes they can produce more in flower, is it worth it? no not really because it takes so long to revert backe to veg, I did it because I had no choice, it was my only hope of saving one of my favorite strains and because of the crazy branching revegged plants make exellent mothers if your in need of that many clones

Ive never took a clone that far in flower before.

Do u think it would be a stable mother plant? I would think there'd be a high chance of mutation and hermie. its one thig revegging it then flowering but another thing completely to reveg it and ask the cuts from that to be stable. As ive said ive never done it but id be wary of doing it personaly. Not saying it wont work but i think id just get beans and start again and select mothers from cuttings off the beans.

I dont see why it wouldnt be stable bro, I ve taken a ton of clones off of a revegged plant for outdoor awhile back and they were all fine, no hermie traits at all and finding the same pheno from another batch of seeds is easier said then done, CH9 Jack has 4 or 5 different parents so theres probably alot of different phenos, the chances of getting the one you want out of a ten pack you just spent a 100 bucks on are really not that good.

Hey Mcfly welcome to :420:. ok first off if your cooling your room with a central airconditioner that is hooked up to some kind of furnace then the room is not sealed, there is a cold air return in that room somewhere so air is being exchanged. A sealed room is literally sealed, every seam is caulked and the doorway has weather stripping, when the door is closed there is no air being exchanged with the outside world at all.The scrubber is a fan filter combo that "scrubs" or cleans the air and the co2 is replaced via the tank system 1000 ppm for veg and 1200-1500 ppm for flower.If used correctly co2 can literally double your yield, my friend is completely blown away with the size of the nugs on his little plants, he wasnt running co2 before I built this room. His one blue og that we are taking down today has a stalk as thick as a pencil and it has at least 3 oz of fat nugs on it, there isnt one nug that isnt worth trimming on that plant, even the lowers are dense, having the right amount of light at the right height also plays a part in this though.
how long a tank last depends on a couple different things, the bigger the plant the more co2 it will use, the healthier a plant the more it will use, right now around here a tank cost me 65 bucks a pop and last around 3 weeks, in most parts of the world it is alot cheaper per tank.In a tent with 3 plants it will last longer, at least a month I would think.Google CEA grow rooms, there are some detailed instrutions out there on how to build a sealed room or how to seal a tent, one thing I can say is no matter how dry it is there chances are you will still need a dehuey, plants let off moisture(sweat) since the air isnt being exchanged that humidity stays in the room, wet soil will also bring up the rh in the room. sealed rooms arent the cheapest option out there when your just getting started but imho they are the way to go for indoor growing, they greatly reduce the chances of airborn pests and molds getting in the room and you dont have to worry about the outside enviroment changing the enviroment in your room, once its dialed in its one less thing you have to worry about with your grow, mine runs on autopilot, temps and rh are constant no matter what time of year it is and again if its properly sealed you dont have to worry about smell in your house or about smell outside your house from the vents, I hope this helps:)

So I was just in checking my room out. It does not have a cold air return, just one vent coming in from the central air. This actually makes sense because the heat and air in that room sucks. Unless the door is left open it does't work very well. So I guess if I wanted to go sealed the best bet would be to seal that room off close the vent and control the env inside of the whole room and just have the tent running inside the controlled room. Since my tent is so little im not sure if I could fit everything I needed to control temp and humidity in such a small tent but in a 8x8 or so room it shouldn't be to hard. Since I don't have a good way to replenish fresh air I might not have a choice anyway but I am going to see how it goes on my current grow the way it is and then go from there. Currently I just leave the door to the room open to the rest of the house for its air exchange. My main goal is to grow good buds without doing ANY modifications to the house since its a rental and I won't be here much longer. Plus where I live the houses are on top of each other so I don't want to be venting out of a window, it would literally be blowing right on my neighbors house / poarch. Thanks for your help!

very nice dr, your plants look great.

@pinky, a reveg plants takes around 3 weeks to 4 weeks to get back into veg, after harvest i put my lights under veg schedule for my seedlings and place my harvested plant with 1 or 2 buds left on it in the back of the veg room,
week 1 you will see no difference in growth,
week 2 you will see single bladed deformed leaves
week 3 onwards the plant is back in veg and growth is crazy, you end up with a monstor bush and its called monster cropping, another option is taking clones from a flowering plant, every grow i have 1 or 2 reveg plants going at a time, so after harvested my last plant in flower my grow room is turned back to veg, my seedlings then go into the veg room along with the reveg plant, after the plant is back in veg its further into veg than the seedlings and grows with 4 or 5 times as many branches as a regular plant, so its worth doing if you have the space to do it, if you was just relying on one plant then it takes 3 to 4 weeks before its back in veg.
but if you growing from seeds and just turned your room back to veg from flower then its worth doing as it will be further ahead than the seedlings and will end up much bigger than the seedlings.

as for hermie problems ive had none, ive been doing revegges for a couple of years now and had no issues, i take clones from a flowering plant and reveg them so by the time they have revegged their ready to go in the veg room with my other seedlings, or i reveg the plant after harvest leaving some pop corn bud on after harvest, the growth is pretty crazy with a reveg plant and you can easily double the yield, so i find it takes no longer to reveg than it does to grow seedling as the reveg plant ends up bigger than the seedlings over the same time period,

ive never had problems with hermies like dr mentions either, its totally fine to take clones from a reveg plant, the clones continue to grow as a reveg plant so you still have the crazy growth. i have always revegged since my first time as the yield i find is worth it, the only downside is their more work, they need lots of defol, you end up throwing away more branches than you know what to do with, on my last reveg plant i must of binned about 40 to 60 side shoots that wasnt getting much light, i binned about 2 bags of leaves, so they do need a lot more work then a regular plant,

Back
Top Bottom