Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Hey gang. Hope everyone had a good day despite all the Covid around. I wasn't going to give another photo update so soon but peeps should see how fast and furious these are moving. I have just flipped them also. After last nights FIRST GI Drench they just went crazy...hence, "crazy sativas". anyhow , take a look gang....still am doing watever LST method i can to keep things under control....lottsa fun gang. Cheers eh.

They are lookin a lil 'brixy'....Thanks Doc Bud!:Namaste:

OK....great question Assman. I will ALWAYS recommend the biggest pot a grower can use...no exceptions. Using a 15 instead of a #10 will buy a grower extra time to veg. without worry of fade during bloom. A #10 will work fine providing no veg time or very little in the #10's. Please keep in mind...all us group Nevilles Haze growers this fall, that these plants will be blooming for an extended time , like 16 plus weeks , so the more soil we have to draw from the better. cheers.

OK....great question Assman. I will ALWAYS recommend the biggest pot a grower can use...no exceptions. Using a 15 instead of a #10 will buy a grower extra time to veg. without worry of fade during bloom. A #10 will work fine providing no veg time or very little in the #10's. Please keep in mind...all us group Nevilles Haze growers this fall, that these plants will be blooming for an extended time , like 16 plus weeks , so the more soil we have to draw from the better. cheers.

So what’s that like a 24 week grow in total. Crazy people lol.

Welcome Back Brotha Doog’s :ganjamon: & Howdy Gang.

The girls look amazing man! So lush and green. Very impressive & nice work on the AC unit:slide:

Excited to catch up on all the grows I have missed since Mid Feb. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy and happy.

Cheers Doog’s & friends :passitleft:

Hey...there ya are.... :thumb:...you and me got unfinished business,...with a baby crib......and other stuff...

Yes we do! We got stoned and forgot! Will take a look at your crib next time Im up.

Back
Top Bottom