Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Morning bud hope all is good your way glad your bad had to do some electrical work when you were gone hope I did it right but anyways hope you have a great Easter morning be safe and enjoy the day
Great Easter mornin to ya Assman! U say you did some electrical work. Can you please explain. I need to know wat you did ...so i can critique it....ha....Enjoy the day bud. :high-five:
Wow, they've really taken off. The look so damn good! Looks like you got a couple different phenotypes too. I love when they throw out 11/13 bladed leaves. I take that as a good sign. The wife always comments on the plants that get those big 11 bladed leaves. She always says they look prehistoric. Good to have ya back bud.
Thank u my friend. Its good to be back . Ya eh,..always very cool to see 11/13 bladed leaves. Whenever i see that , i always expect to see other weird stuff goin on , like flower clusters popping out of the 'hip' of leaves etc. Thats always way cool too. Ya , about the different phenos with the two Zam/Pans.....the lil one on the left was/is about 10 days behind the bigger one,...i think thats why it just looks different. Maybe it is a diff. pheno, not sure just yet. Both appear to really 'dig' this 5th run soil ,...so.. Anyhow , really appreciate your presence bud. Thank you for stopping by. Cheers and Happy Easter to you and 'K'. :hug:
:meditate:feels normal again :meditate:
Well, thats nice Eggs...thank you man...i can feel the love...cheers , and Happy Easter to you and yours..
Ween,..Happy Easter to you my friend. Enjoy your day sir!..:high-five:

Trying to awaken the beast :rofl:
Hey Mr! . Great Easter morning to ya bud! FYI, just finished that LTK you gifted me. I really enjoyed that...and so did Wrenneken (Ken). He was over last weekend for a visit and we both mentioned how we liked puffing your produce . We liked the BCP and the LTK . That was your first DBHBB grow and you killed it. Anyhow , Happy Easter to ya ...friend a mine!:high-five:
I think Duggan had company last night. Him and his girl are Probably (Talking) so it may be awhile …. :laugh:

Ah....PC...yes, u called it...:rofl:...Mare and i had a lot of catching up to do.....needed to 'discuss' a few things...:rofl:
Hey gang.....enjoy the day ....be back later....cheers.:circle-of-love:

Hey Mr! . Great Easter morning to ya bud! FYI, just finished that LTK you gifted me. I really enjoyed that...and so did Wrenneken (Ken). He was over last weekend for a visit and we both mentioned how we liked puffing your produce . We liked the BCP and the LTK . That was your first DBHBB grow and you killed it. Anyhow , Happy Easter to ya ...friend a mine!:high-five:
Ah......yes....it's Easter! The days are just all melting together in a wonderful isolation holiday.

Glad you guys liked it. I agree with both your opinions. The Lani isn't bad, it just is a little generic all around. Still pleased with it, but the LTK and BCP both have nice profiles and standout affect.

Not too long here and you can taste some of the new stuff. Black Lime Bubba :yummy:
20200411_182955-01.jpeg

Ah......yes....it's Easter! The days are just all melting together in a wonderful isolation holiday.

Glad you guys liked it. I agree with both your opinions. The Lani isn't bad, it just is a little generic all around. Still pleased with it, but the LTK and BCP both have nice profiles and standout affect.

Not too long here and you can taste some of the new stuff. Black Lime Bubba :yummy:
20200411_182955-01.jpeg
Nice Seedling...they are lookin proper bud! Yes, looking forward to trying more of your 'wares'. Enjoy the day my friend...

Back
Top Bottom