Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

I'm with ya duggs when it comes to the tech stuff.... lost. also I will be with you on the NH grow both to stare in awe and a shoulder to cry on hahaha I'm pumped I will be slightly behind your start time but I'm shooting for ate august sept 1st at the latest.. wife.. I mean life :rofl:

and my small rural country town doesn't have a wall mart gotta drive to town for that, we have 1300 people only 613 homes I love it especially growing up in Boston it's nice to have acres and no neighbors. Cheers gang:bong:

Very good then Farmers,...ya, funny. Shoulder to cry on ..ha...i might need one or two of those... :passitleft:
Very glad you will be joining the 'group' grow. So , you say Aug./Sept. By the looks of things , i may be getting an earlier start than most. My present crop was just flipped,..earlier than i had planned causing things to be pushed forward , slightly. These plants simply grew too fast , so i will be harvesting in 3 months , approx. I like to drop seeds a month before that , so...i might have to wait for a few peeps . Anyhow, cheers man.

Very good then Farmers,...ya, funny. Shoulder to cry on ..ha...i might need one or two of those... :passitleft:
Very glad you will be joining the 'group' grow. So , you say Aug./Sept. By the looks of things , i may be getting an earlier start than most. My present crop was just flipped,..earlier than i had planned causing things to be pushed forward , slightly. These plants simply grew too fast , so i will be harvesting in 3 months , approx. I like to drop seeds a month before that , so...i might have to wait for a few peeps . Anyhow, cheers man.
yeah my wife doesn't mind if I do 2 runs from fall to spring but requests I take the summer off so we can do travel things and such. I'll start cooking my soil first week of june so I'll have soil ready if things change. :passitleft: going to be a busy season for me I'll be running the QBs and the new mammoth 10 bar light... sheesh at 1500 watts and a mini split:nervous-guy:I'm going to try and stagger so I'm not harvesting 8 plants at once:rofl:

bubba hash 6 weeks in.jpg

Hey Duggs, my Bubba hash is showing a little purple at 6 weeks. Still 3 to go. This is a small bud from the middle.

lol...I'm also trying to practice posting pics again too. Man, I mean, take the picture, email it to myself, extract it to my laptop then use the "insert image" function because if I upload it to my gallery I can't link it in a thread...I mean wtf?!

sigh :confused:
How’s that mammoth treating you Gov :yahoo: :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom