Duggan Does ACE's Neville's Haze X Panama & Their Zamedelica X Panama

Got it ,I’ve been looking and resurching it most of the day, thanks for the reply’s
Q. Will the powder work, it’s all I could find today? If so when to add it and how
much if known? Gradatude to all.
Liquid sunflower lecithin is what you want, you can order it on the zon. The MB2e will tell you when to add it but basically you want a tbs per cup of butter/oil you are infusing and you add it during the infusing process. After the infusion, you should put it in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours for the molecular bonding to occur. I store all my infusions in the fridge so this process fully completes. It is important to put it in the fridge. If you want to experiment, make a small batch of butter or oil without the lecithin and 1 with, use the same amount of weed then see which one hits harder. You will be sold on the power of adding the lecithin.

Thanks for the info Duggan it helped to get it right the first time.
I did my first full watering with veg nutes at 1/2 strenth last night
on the Neville. She’s as fast growing as advertised. I can almost see
her growing more by the hour.
I Love my MBM It is so easy to make stuff in it. I have made infused Butter and Oil. I Love my gel caps. :high-five:

Hi gangsters, it’s 1:30 PM and I’m flying.....this shit is off the hook, I might’ve gone
a bit overboard on the amount I ate. O well trial and Adjust for next time.
2 cups of coconut oil, 1 oz of hash plant buds well cured and decarbed, two tablespoons of sunflower licithin one hour in the mb strained and cooled over night before adding it To my Betty Crocker brownie mix still my fav. and away i go by by.

Hi gangsters, it’s 1:30 PM and I’m flying.....this shit is off the hook, I might’ve gone
a bit overboard on the amount I ate. O well trial and Adjust for next time.
2 cups of coconut oil, 1 oz of hash plant buds well cured and decarbed, two tablespoons of sunflower licithin one hour in the mb strained and cooled over night before adding it To my Betty Crocker brownie mix still my fav. and away i go by by.
Now imagine if you would have used 2 ounces. I always use two ounces when I make Oils or Butter but that's totally personal preference

Back
Top Bottom