Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Update
Aug 18
Day - 107 / Flower Day - 58

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 107 / Flower Day - 22

What’s going on everyone! Happy Sunday!

I’ll keep it short and sweet this morning so you can all carry on with your day.

First up is the mother tent currently. Jammed full and needing a thin out they are doing great!

4x4 has some breathing room now that the 3 criticals have been harvested! Only 5 left in the first group of the Pheno hunt.

3x3 MarsHydro tent now with 3x SP-150s turned on! Today is the first day with the 3rd light back on so I’ll be paying attention to make sure they stay happy! I don’t think they’ll mind much being in the 4th week of flower! Let’s juice things up!

One of my Purple Queen Phenos is showing some really promising early colours! I hope this trait comes out strong cause I would love for the true purple/red Pheno and she’s already got a good layering of trichomes!

Last but certainly not least is my beautiful CBD ladies from @DrSeeds
I’ve definitely got 2 different Phenos here with #2 having a standard looking bud and #1 being extra hairy! Either way I’m definitely excited for these ladies to finish off so I can start making some CBD oil for my wife!

Anywhooo I wish you all a great rest of your Sunday.

Stay Medicated

Great photos, Dutch! As usual, your farm is looking great! :thumb:

I really like this pic - I keep searching for a tiny Jack climbing up that bean stalk to the sky. :laughtwo:

Bravo Dutch! On all counts :D I love blindly taking pics from under the foliage - get to see what you cant see with own eyes. Why I love macros too :popcorn:

Beautiful new light, great work there too. I love the steel ‘joinery’ on that unit (is that what it’s called in the steel world?) I was assuming DIY at first but that looks machined and packaged. Did it come to you all built and ready to go? Or did you build/assemble it? And in any of those cases, it’s a damn fine looking light!

Great pics and action always ‘round here :Namaste:

Bravo Dutch! On all counts :D I love blindly taking pics from under the foliage - get to see what you cant see with own eyes. Why I love macros too :popcorn:

Beautiful new light, great work there too. I love the steel ‘joinery’ on that unit (is that what it’s called in the steel world?) I was assuming DIY at first but that looks machined and packaged. Did it come to you all built and ready to go? Or did you build/assemble it? And in any of those cases, it’s a damn fine looking light!

Great pics and action always ‘round here :Namaste:
Hey Amy! I enjoy oooking under the canopy when I can! Always good to see the garden from a different perspective! The light came partly built, I installed and wired the driver.

Damn you take a lot of pictures!!!!!!!!!!! That Purple Queen looks like a dream!!!!! Your 3x3 looks awesome too, nice full canopy!!
I do indeed Age haha! I like to share my gardens!

Update
Aug 20
Day - 109 / Flower Day - 60

Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 109 / Flower Day - 24

Hey everyone! Update day and you better be ready lol! Grab your smoke and munchies and let’s rock on through this!

2x2 Mother Tent
- Needing a good cleanup and defoliation this mother tent is jam packed! Taking another round of cuttings tomorrow to clean them up and maintain a smaller structure!

3x3 MarsHydro Tent with 3x SP-150
This tent is booming with life and happiness! Today is officially the 3rd full day with all 3x SP-150s on and these ladies are loving it! Purple Queen is pushing out some more colour and Pink Kush#1 is as well now which is exciting! Lots of early frost and some good stacking happening already. I’ll be doing a little defoliation during the next feeding/watering to open up the Budsites and remove a few of those big fan leaves!

4x4 Flower Tent
Lots of thick resin coated buds in this tent with some beautiful fades happening everywhere! Canuk Cookies looks like she may run the longest but the 3x BadAzz Kush girls will be coming down next. I’ve included some Trichome shots of BadAzz #2 who is the most mature of the 3 and getting close to chop. She’s got the majority of trichomes being cloudy with a few ambers. These photos of the trichomes were from yesterday so they have matured further since. I would love some opinions!

Let her go longer or chop on the weekend?

Otherwise the 4x4 is looking right on point! I’m excited to get these ladies harvested and get my new setup rocking!

Clone Box
The Phase 2 clones are growing quickly now and a few are asking for more food. I’ll be topping them and starting their training soon as well to keep them controlled!

Alright if you’ve made it this far then success!

Another action packed update coming tomorrow with the defoliation work in the mother tent and the 3x3 so don’t miss it! I’m sure you won’t ;)

Have a toke and enjoy the rest of your day!

Stay Medicated - One Love

:yummy::drool: good stuff Dutch
Thanks Iti!

Quick question what nutes did u use prior to megacrop.
Just asking cuz im sick of my current nutes as they seem pretty inconsistent and i constantly fight with the ph on the same dose in the same water.
Do u have any complaints about megacrop its most likely what i will switch to?
Hey Dth! I used to use Advanced Nutrients PH perfect line but got tired of the 8+ bottles for each feeding! MegaCrop is a blessing in itself and is so simple to use!

If you leaves are light in colour add more and if you notice a slight bit of tip burn back off!

No complaints and I would recommend it! They have a 300g sample bag I believe that you just have to pay shipping on!

Let me know if you make the switch

Back
Top Bottom