Farside05's Multiple Strain Auto Grow in Coco: Trainwreck, Blueberry, Cream Caramel, Purple Kush

@Archiweedies Welcome aboard. I'm not sure these are off to the greatest start. My last grow was better. I had some lower temps in the tent and took my sweet ass time correcting the problem which slowed them down. With autos that's never ideal and I'm sure they'll suffer because of it. No one to blame but myself.

The girls seem to like the increased tempretures. The Purple Kush is acting like her predecessor. I'm not sure what the hell this strain likes to eat but her requirements are unlike any other strain I've grown before. The last feeding I upped the Cal-Mag and she looks a little better. Trainwreck is the prettiest of the bunch, I really haven't done anything but water her. Cream Caramel is turning a corner, we'll see if it's too late. Fruit Punch is ok but I really figured to see faster growth from a strain that claims high yields, but then again, most of Heavyweight's numbers appear inflated.

Things have picked up in the last couple days. I think I hit on what the Purple Kush likes to eat. None of the bad leaves have gotten worse and all the new growth looks like it should. Appears she's one Calcium loving strain. Everyone is being fed 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt, 1 tsp Cal Mag, pH 6.2-6.4.

Purple Kush

Trainwreck

Cream Caramel

Fruit Punch

Group shot

Things have picked up in the last couple days. I think I hit on what the Purple Kush likes to eat. None of the bad leaves have gotten worse and all the new growth looks like it should. Appears she's one Calcium loving strain. Everyone is being fed 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro, 3/4 tsp Pro Tekt, 1 tsp Cal Mag, pH 6.2-6.4.

Purple Kush

Trainwreck

Cream Caramel

Fruit Punch

Group shot
Where is yer Purple Kush from???

The girls seem to like the increased tempretures. The Purple Kush is acting like her predecessor. I'm not sure what the hell this strain likes to eat but her requirements are unlike any other strain I've grown before. The last feeding I upped the Cal-Mag and she looks a little better. Trainwreck is the prettiest of the bunch, I really haven't done anything but water her. Cream Caramel is turning a corner, we'll see if it's too late. Fruit Punch is ok but I really figured to see faster growth from a strain that claims high yields, but then again, most of Heavyweight's numbers appear inflated.

Yea bro when i ran purple kush it was a super finicky strain to. If i had even the slightest light leak it wud hermie bad. Plus it was a bitch tryn to dial in her feeding schedual. It was such a pain in the ass an i never got a purple purple kush lmao but it literally tasted purple hahaha for real tho. Tht was the whole reason i even kept running tht strain for as long as i did. It sure has a unique smell and taste profile so it was kinda worth putn up with it at first. But then i relized there are far easier strains with jus as gud of profiles an better that i eventually gave up on tht strain lol. But maybe mine was kinda shity cuz it was from crap queen oops i mean king seeds lmao.

Yea bro when i ran purple kush it was a super finicky strain to. If i had even the slightest light leak it wud hermie bad. Plus it was a bitch tryn to dial in her feeding schedual. It was such a pain in the ass an i never got a purple purple kush lmao but it literally tasted purple hahaha for real tho. Tht was the whole reason i even kept running tht strain for as long as i did. It sure has a unique smell and taste profile so it was kinda worth putn up with it at first. But then i relized there are far easier strains with jus as gud of profiles an better that i eventually gave up on tht strain lol. But maybe mine was kinda shity cuz it was from crap queen oops i mean king seeds lmao.

Last time it was PURPLE but I didn't get much. Hoping for a better yield this go round. It's already bigger than the last one. Smell of sour grapes, taste of a clove cigarette.

I had Purple Kush from Crap Kings, never did finish any of the 4
Burnt to crap, couldn't get a handle on them

Not sure why, but tuffest or possibly worst strain, beside Kilimanjaro, I've grown

I grew out train wreck on my last grow. Nice yield and smoke. Mine has a 2 stage high. Physco active right away then mellows out after a bit.

My previous experience with Trainwreck (copy and pasted from another thread).

Watch out for that Sweet Trainwreck Auto. That stuff will make you see visions. My son was playing YouTube videos of a redneck squirrel trap that involved a shotgun. After the trap sprung, and the squirrel was shot, I could have sworn that I could see the squirrel's soul rising up towards the top of the screen. I watched it over and over in disbelief of the camera catching proof of the afterlife. When sober it's pretty clear it's a rope and wire mesh that was part of the traps activation mechanism. Hence, the strain has been renamed "Squirrel Soul" in our house. I've also seen the line in my no line bifocals and had an experience where my glasses turned into binoculars (everything was super close up). Some trippy stuff.

Took the girls to the tub and gave them all a heavy watering and emptied the accumulated water in their saucers. Purple Kush isn't showing any more signs of Calcium deficiency but she is paler than the rest. May have to up the Foliage Pro on her next time. You can see her buds will be a nice deep purple like last time. For really just starting to bloom, Trainwreck has some nice frost developing on her leafs, more than any other plant I've had at that stage. Cream Caramel has normalized. Just starting to show sex so maybe she will have a chance to be somewhat decent. Fruit Punch is turning on the Jets and starting to grow rapidly.

Purple Kush

Trainwreck

Cream Caramel

Fruit Punch

Group

Last time I grew it, it didn't do much for me initially. I gave a fair amount of it away but retained about 3/4 of an ounce. It sat on the shelf for about 2 years. When I went back and sampled it again, it will floor you. It was like fine wine, got better with age. My first attempt was part of one of my early grows. Now that I know what I'm doing, and have far better lighting, I'm hoping for even better results.

Last time I grew it, it didn't do much for me initially. I gave a fair amount of it away but retained about 3/4 of an ounce. It sat on the shelf for about 2 years. When I went back and sampled it again, it will floor you. It was like fine wine, got better with age. My first attempt was part of one of my early grows. Now that I know what I'm doing, and have far better lighting, I'm hoping for even better results.

I had that happen with the Jock Horror that I grew the first grow. I thought it was decent but I harvest it first and hadn't had any weed in a while. I shelved it when the AK and GSC came down. I resently went back to it after 9 months in a jar and wham. Powerful Sativa high. They say that curing doesn't do anything for potency only flavor and burn. Who knows.

I had Purple Kush from Crap Kings, never did finish any of the 4
Burnt to crap, couldn't get a handle on them

Not sure why, but tuffest or possibly worst strain, beside Kilimanjaro, I've grown
Lol i say the same dam thing crap king hahaha an yea for real there pk wasa finiky bitch once i actually did get the dam seed to go if any an i meanany light leaks BAM!!! Herm like bean heaven it suked cuz it smelled really nice but none of them ever went purple color. An i had a kilimanjaro but it didnt germ on me

Took the girls to the tub and gave them all a heavy watering and emptied the accumulated water in their saucers. Purple Kush isn't showing any more signs of Calcium deficiency but she is paler than the rest. May have to up the Foliage Pro on her next time. You can see her buds will be a nice deep purple like last time. For really just starting to bloom, Trainwreck has some nice frost developing on her leafs, more than any other plant I've had at that stage. Cream Caramel has normalized. Just starting to show sex so maybe she will have a chance to be somewhat decent. Fruit Punch is turning on the Jets and starting to grow rapidly.

Purple Kush

Trainwreck

Cream Caramel

Fruit Punch

Group

Dam brotha lookn good my man. I like tht purple kush its nice to actually see purple bud on a purple kush plant lmao. Is that a crapper king special? Or did u get it from sum1 eles i think i member ask. U this b4 but maybe it was sum1 else running it lol idk if so ill jus ask ask u pardon me an answer again or politely tell me 2 fuk off lol.

Dam brotha lookn good my man. I like tht purple kush its nice to actually see purple bud on a purple kush plant lmao. Is that a crapper king special? Or did u get it from sum1 eles i think i member ask. U this b4 but maybe it was sum1 else running it lol idk if so ill jus ask ask u pardon me an answer again or politely tell me 2 fuk off lol.

My Purple Kush is from Buddha Seeds

Back
Top Bottom